AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Mika wrote:I just accidentally discovered that you can kill a titan with Jean's grab escape :shock:

Oh also if you wait until a small titan puts you in front of its face and then use an escape you can escape and blind him with one slash at the same time.

omg....Im trying BOTH of these now. so much sneaky stuff in this game! haha
RoundTTemUP!

Postby Blizzard2795 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Tested it a bit, size doesn't actually matter for blinding them when you escape. If you wait until just as they're about to bite, so you escape as they lean their head forward to actually bite you, you'll blind them regardless of how big they are. Needless to say, this method's a bit risky though xD
Blizzard2795

Postby Bryne Arnstadt » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 pm

You can free a teammate from the titans clutches if you blind him.
Bryne Arnstadt

Postby ErenKyojin » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:27 am

Bryne Arnstadt wrote:You can free a teammate from the titans clutches if you blind him.

Funny thing, I tested this with someone but when I got freed after the person blinded the titan, I still died a couple seconds later as if I was still in its grab and got eaten, so I know when you blind them the person does get free, but if they live or not im not sure, but they most likely live.
ErenKyojin

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:28 am

Eye-attack frees grabs? Seems okayish I guess. Maybe make it a little harder to hit eyes?
Also, I killed a Titan once (tall one), bounced off and sunk, and then blinded another with a single Levicopter. yay

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 am

Underwhelming one this time, but I haven't really seen it posted anywhere, and it only took a few seconds to figure out. Marco's ability has a range of one hundred meters. While figuring this out, though, I also found out that the distance on the cursor isn't actually the distance from your character, it seems to be the distance from the center of your camera.
Blizzard2795

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Accelevi wrote:Eye-attack frees grabs? Seems okayish I guess. Maybe make it a little harder to hit eyes?
Also, I killed a Titan once (tall one), bounced off and sunk, and then blinded another with a single Levicopter. yay

Oh my god i remember that. :lol:
Ghosthunter

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:50 am

I have a fact of sorts.
It's possible for two crawlers to spawn just around your team in Forest II Hard, slaughtering your whole team in seconds.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Once again, kind of an underwhelming one. This one took barely any effort, but an obnoxious amount of time. One thing to keep in mind though, this is pure estimation. Considering this as solid fact is the same as flipping a coin five times, getting heads all five times, and then saying that it's absolutely guaranteed to get heads every time. On normal mode, forest two has an approximately five percent chance of spawning abnormals, approximately three percent chance of spawning crawlers, and approximately ninety two percent chance of spawning normals. On hard mode, it has an approximately twenty percent chance of spawning abnormals, approximately sixteen percent chance of spawning jumpers, approximately three percent chance of spawning crawlers, and approximately sixty six percent chance of spawning normals. On abnormal mode, it has an approximately thirty three percent chance of spawning crawlers, and approximately sixty six percent chance of spawning jumpers. Something to keep in mind is that crawlers can only spawn in wave one. I'd assume that their chance of spawning is evenly distributed to the other types once they can't spawn anymore. As I said before, these are just estimations. I came to these numbers by just repeating wave one until I saw one hundred titans, and marked down how many of each type I saw.
Blizzard2795

Postby =_= » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm

O_o

That must have taken a lot of time...
Btw, you wrote 33 crawlers and 66 jumpers for abnormal level, which doesn't quite add up to 100.
=_=

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion