AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:40 pm

It's just a more simple way of writing 33.3 repeating and 66.6 repeating xD
Blizzard2795

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:20 pm

So Marco Titan then?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Titan Slayer » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:25 am

Added upcoming features section
Titan Slayer

Postby Accelevi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 am

That's a large compilation of data.
Guess I'll just have to call you the...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Data Detective.

huehuehue

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Taza » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 am

Accelevi wrote:So Marco Titan then?

That would be funny. btw Aceelevi do you know how Marco died i know it was by annie but, like do you think she just sliced him in half or some other way?
Taza

Postby Foxen » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:06 am

I don't think Annie killed Marco. She just had his maneuvering gear, there was no talk of her actually killing him. She could have taken it from his corpse easily. He had a chunk bitten out of him, and I doubt Annie went titan to kill one person without anybody noticing her doing it.
Foxen

Postby ErenKyojin » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 am

Marco dies while protecting Eren as he goes to place the boulder in episode 13, it actually shows Marco right before he dies. He is killed by one of the many titans swarming around Eren. He is on a rooftop and turns around with a shocked expression on his face, my 2 guesses are he was suprised by a titan and it was too late or he was suprised by Eren, when a titan gets him without him noticing.
ErenKyojin

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:46 pm

ErenKyojin wrote:Marco dies while protecting Eren as he goes to place the boulder in episode 13, it actually shows Marco right before he dies. He is killed by one of the many titans swarming around Eren. He is on a rooftop and turns around with a shocked expression on his face, my 2 guesses are he was suprised by a titan and it was too late or he was suprised by Eren, when a titan gets him without him noticing.

Anime or Manga? If you are referring to the manga then no because i just checked it and didn't see anything like that.
Ghosthunter

Postby Foxen » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
ErenKyojin wrote:Marco dies while protecting Eren as he goes to place the boulder in episode 13, it actually shows Marco right before he dies. He is killed by one of the many titans swarming around Eren. He is on a rooftop and turns around with a shocked expression on his face, my 2 guesses are he was suprised by a titan and it was too late or he was suprised by Eren, when a titan gets him without him noticing.

Anime or Manga? If you are referring to the manga then no because i just checked it and didn't see anything like that.

(In the anime) I saw him on the rooftop during the operation to seal the wall with a boulder, just before it was completed. There's no possible way that Annie was involved with killing him (At least as FT) during this time, it would have been beyond obvious. Annie would have had to bite a chunk out of him. Therefore, she'd have needed to go titan to do so. Marco was last seen at the end of the boulder mission, so he'd have had to be eaten by one of the titans during it. If FT made an appearance during this time, everybody would have said something about it when they encountered her outside of the walls. There is no ACTUAL evidence supporting either theory, honestly. She both killed him and didn't kill him at the same time, as far as I'm concerned.
Foxen

Postby ErenKyojin » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:

Im getting this off the anime but you are right, it isint in the manga so the possibilities are probably endless
ErenKyojin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion