AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 am

You didn't blind it though, right?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:40 am

Accelevi wrote:You didn't blind it though, right?

No, I kept being bounced away from the eyes, and I couldn't swing accurately to save my life, but that's probably obvious...
Looking at the gif, It seems like the spot might actually be towards the sides, It wouldn't surprise me If It was a bit wonky like that, I honestly wouldn't expect someone to try and blind them either.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:50 am

I swung around a lot, but I was around the general eye line thing, but still couldn't blind it.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:30 am

I feel like the hitbox might only be available during certain frames of certain animations, as I believe the mouth was closed, and the head was tilting down and to the left some in the gif.
Blizzard2795

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:47 am

So I split the gif Into single frames using one of my thousand less than useful Tyrant skills, and here are the five frames during which the Crawling Titan Is blinded, starting by the eye, with the actual cut beginning In the middle, and ending with the Titan Immediately standing up.
Spoiler:

I'm not sure what help this will provide, but at least you can all see the exact moments for as long as you need to.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:06 am

Tyrant Valvatorez wrote:So I split the gif Into single frames using one of my thousand less than useful Tyrant skills, and here are the five frames during which the Crawling Titan Is blinded, starting by the eye, with the actual cut beginning In the middle, and ending with the Titan Immediately standing up.
Spoiler:

I'm not sure what help this will provide, but at least you can all see the exact moments for as long as you need to.

If i looked at it correctly then i think the cut was made like this.
Spoiler:
Ghosthunter

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 am

This will just be for display, to put together everything we have.
They're labeled off to the sides, with 0 serving as the full clip and 1-5 being the frames, and 6 being the gif slowed and shortened to the cut of the eye.
The last Image In the other tab Is just to keep your spirits up, It's gonna be hard to narrow the spot down and you'll need all the comfort you can get as you fly Into It's mouth.
Spoiler:
0 ImageImage 1
2 ImageImage 3
4 ImageImage 5
6 Image

Spoiler:

This Is all I can do to help I'm afraid, I'll leave field testing to the more... experienced members.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:54 am

OK correction.The blinding area seems to be the lower lip.
Ghosthunter

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:OK correction.The blinding area seems to be the lower lip.

I wouldn't be so sure, from I think It appears that both eyes were hit at the same time, It might just be coincidence but I feel that It may be a factor In blinding It.
Although, If that were the case then It would mean that giant Crawlers are either Impossible to blind, or you'd need to be on a VERY specific spot on the nose...
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Qazxswe77 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Crawlers spawn standing up
Qazxswe77

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion