AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Qazxswe77 wrote:Crawlers spawn standing up

Yeah, at city2 on abnormal I restarted many times to see if a crawler can spawn at the gas station, when he spawned he was standing then just fell in four hands.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Aiden wrote:

Yeah, at city2 on abnormal I restarted many times to see if a crawler can spawn at the gas station, when he spawned he was standing then just fell in four hands.

OMG he had 4 hands? :lol:
Ghosthunter

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Aiden wrote:

OMG he had 4 hands? :lol:

No, he fell Inside of four other hands and then they each tore him apart, and the hand that got the biggest piece of Titan got to make a wish.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Tyrant Valvatorez wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:OK correction.The blinding area seems to be the lower lip.

I wouldn't be so sure, from I think It appears that both eyes were hit at the same time, It might just be coincidence but I feel that It may be a factor In blinding It.
Although, If that were the case then It would mean that giant Crawlers are either Impossible to blind, or you'd need to be on a VERY specific spot on the nose...

Dude look closely its definitely the lower lip which would explain why i couldn't blind him.I'm telling you dude i tested this over 500 times.

Ghosthunter

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Tyrant Valvatorez wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:OK correction.The blinding area seems to be the lower lip.

I wouldn't be so sure, from I think It appears that both eyes were hit at the same time, It might just be coincidence but I feel that It may be a factor In blinding It.
Although, If that were the case then It would mean that giant Crawlers are either Impossible to blind, or you'd need to be on a VERY specific spot on the nose...

Dude look closely its definitely the lower lip which would explain why i couldn't blind him.I'm telling you dude i tested this over 500 times.

I'll admit It's towards the bottom, but I strongly disagree that the spot to blind him Is In the lower lip, to me It just seems like the direction of the camera and the slashing effect creating a point of focus towards the lower lip.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Foxen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 pm

This much is for sure: Eye hit boxes need a huge overhaul. If you can swing between their eyes and not blind them, but you can blind them by hitting them in the back of the head there are problems with the hitboxes. It's pretty much pointless to try and blind a titan instead of just killing him, in my opinion
Foxen

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:OMG he had 4 hands? :lol:

My bad :lol:
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:25 am

Blinding is pretty much pointless, unless you're trying to save someone and you don't have time to go for the nape, and you might die with the person as it bites.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

It seems to me that countering jumpers and crawlers when they jump is possible, if you swing at the right time, your blades will hit their face and the animation stops and they'll drop back to the floor, saving you from dying.
TataBlitz

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Their entire face is a death hitbox in most cases it seems though. lol

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion