AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Terramort » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 pm

I am literally on tenterhooks to find out what he plans in the next update.

Welcome to the club.
Terramort

Postby Connorhere » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Weapioneer wrote:and as much as I would love to see a hulking armoured titan smash up the gates, that would limit match time, and its more of eye candy anyway,

Even if it was eye-candy Feng would need to have the model made and animated for it, and then everybody would be like: "omg feng has the model why doesnt he just make armoured boss mode ??!?!!"
Connorhere

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Connorhere wrote:
Weapioneer wrote:and as much as I would love to see a hulking armoured titan smash up the gates, that would limit match time, and its more of eye candy anyway,

Even if it was eye-candy Feng would need to have the model made and animated for it, and then everybody would be like: "omg feng has the model why doesnt he just make armoured boss mode ??!?!!"

Yep pretty much that.
Ghosthunter

Postby Weapioneer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:07 am

Is the game up at the moment? When i try to load the page unity just stops and gives me a page saying "error launching unity player". the error details simply states "bad file length". Is it my network or the server?
Weapioneer

Postby Terramort » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 am

Loaded up for me. Must be your network.
Terramort

Postby Weapioneer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Which camera mode is better, TPS or original? both camera views are equal in terms of FOV and angles, but Original gives more freedom since you can move the crosshairs to the edge of the screen, so it is good for when you need to get yourself high really quick, like if you fell off the wall while fighting the CT. However, I somehow get much higher damage whenever i use TPS, even without changing my technique. I now understand why noodler and xedma use it so much :D. Original allows me to move about in a controlled manner, but i tend to spasm about when using TPS. maybe that is why i get more damage...
Oh well, I suppose it is mostly up to personal preference. Which do you think is better?
Weapioneer

Postby Steele » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:51 pm

I love TPS simply because it's a format I'm used to, from games like Battlefront or Just Cause 2. And I'm really good with it. Iiterally cannot play on normal cam because of how much I'm used to TPS.
Steele

Postby Yoko » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Weapioneer wrote:Which camera mode is better, TPS or original? both camera views are equal in terms of FOV and angles, but Original gives more freedom since you can move the crosshairs to the edge of the screen, so it is good for when you need to get yourself high really quick, like if you fell off the wall while fighting the CT. However, I somehow get much higher damage whenever i use TPS, even without changing my technique. I now understand why noodler and xedma use it so much :D. Original allows me to move about in a controlled manner, but i tend to spasm about when using TPS. maybe that is why i get more damage...
Oh well, I suppose it is mostly up to personal preference. Which do you think is better?

Personally I use TPS since I'm used to the high speeds that I travel at when using it, it also feels like I'm in more control when playing with TPS. Original makes me dizzy with that camera.
Yoko

Postby Connorhere » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 pm

I like having absolute control over whats happening, using TPS lets me precisely move the camera around so i know exactly where i'm moving, i'm good with it because i have pretty good coordination too. Original for me seems to move around sort of lazily, i've never been able to get used to the way it moves. When i go to shoot somewhere its like the camera moves independently and it just starts spiraling, i'm dreadful with it.

When did the thread turn into camera discussion, anyway?
Connorhere

Postby Chugleader » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:55 pm

We are wondering if we should make the high usage of tps camera a fact here
xD
Chugleader

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion