AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Marcotastic wrote:Facts of today:
You can be a titan in the new upd8.
Singeplayer does not work on the new upd8.
You can walk as a normal titan when a jumper in the new upd8.
You can do a triple combo, jump and bellyflop as a jumper on the new upd8.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
Ghosthunter

Postby Marcotastic » Thu May 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Marcotastic wrote:Facts of today:
You can be a titan in the new upd8.
Singeplayer does not work on the new upd8.
You can walk as a normal titan when a jumper in the new upd8.
You can do a triple combo, jump and bellyflop as a jumper on the new upd8.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

climb the upd8 stairs.
Marcotastic

Postby Weapioneer » Fri May 02, 2014 1:30 am

I freaking love/hate this update. It seems like feng decided to go more chibi rather than proceed towards realism :3. I also like night time, except when a crawler launches itself from 100m away like a freaking missile and eats my face off. Also, the mouse sensitivity is screwed up, which makes playing rather tough. Feng removed the ability to play trost, female and colossal titan. Also, crawlers now spawn even after wave 1 in forest, T_T. I need to refine my free-form crawler killing techniques(FYI, doing a DFA while gassing backwards works well on them, once you master it). Also, Accounts are glitched. I managed to join a multiplayer server without lagging out, and i got hulk smashed in the dark by a jumper. that made absolutely no sense, until i figured out that feng had given the ability to play as a jumper. Frankly, not appealing to me but maybe fun for some others. Also, character selection screen ingame which shows the stats of the characters.
This update seems more like a temp update rather than anything, which would be fine except that it needs to be followed up by a bug fix update. Feng went off to Beijing for 10 days, so we probably won't be getting an update soon.
Anyway, its an awesome update, but we need a ton of bug fixes T_T
I will probably play the old version until he updates it.
Weapioneer

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri May 02, 2014 3:55 am

Weapioneer wrote:I freaking love/hate this update. It seems like feng decided to go more chibi rather than proceed towards realism :3. I also like night time, except when a crawler launches itself from 100m away like a freaking missile and eats my face off. Also, the mouse sensitivity is screwed up, which makes playing rather tough. Feng removed the ability to play trost, female and colossal titan. Also, crawlers now spawn even after wave 1 in forest, T_T. I need to refine my free-form crawler killing techniques(FYI, doing a DFA while gassing backwards works well on them, once you master it). Also, Accounts are glitched. I managed to join a multiplayer server without lagging out, and i got hulk smashed in the dark by a jumper. that made absolutely no sense, until i figured out that feng had given the ability to play as a jumper. Frankly, not appealing to me but maybe fun for some others. Also, character selection screen ingame which shows the stats of the characters.
This update seems more like a temp update rather than anything, which would be fine except that it needs to be followed up by a bug fix update. Feng went off to Beijing for 10 days, so we probably won't be getting an update soon.
Anyway, its an awesome update, but we need a ton of bug fixes T_T
I will probably play the old version until he updates it.

Fun and Challenges is the point of this Game
So expect harder challenge
And I mean it
But also Expect the best and enjoyment of this game in future updates
PVP Titans is just another challenge to players

We just have to deal with it
TheGreatJedi

Postby eyangtomi » Sat May 03, 2014 3:19 am

So many fact that i not know
eyangtomi

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat May 03, 2014 3:51 am

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere on the facts page, but I realized recently that the buildings on Old_Level 1 randomly generate with each restart :)

Edit: Same with the Training map
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 am

Not sure if mentioned but, when Eren is about to go out of his Titan. He'll move around and looks like he's struggling.
Damnhedge

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Mon May 05, 2014 8:41 am

New fact (I think): Jumper Titans are now a separate type of Titan? sometimes I'll encounter Aberrants that, instead of pulling moves like grabbing me when I'm on top of their head, will prefer to jump up to grab me and can spawn in normal difficulty. Couldnt have been a player Titan since I usually play on 1 player servers I host (cause my ping is really really bad).
Also, more than one Crawler can spawn per level, and can spawn randomly (occasionally none will spawn, sometimes up to 2 will spawn)
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby shaske » Mon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

New fact: Titan can now kill you by doing the bellyflop even if you are on top of them (must be an AoE glitch)
shaske

Postby Weapioneer » Tue May 06, 2014 12:07 am

shaske wrote:New fact: Titan can now kill you by doing the bellyflop even if you are on top of them (must be an AoE glitch)

Pretty sure that isn't new. I have been killed by bellyflops even when above them or above and to the side of them in the older version.
It maybe a glitch, or maybe because of the shrapnel and shockwave created when they bellyflop.
Weapioneer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion