AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue May 06, 2014 7:04 am

Weapioneer wrote:
shaske wrote:New fact: Titan can now kill you by doing the bellyflop even if you are on top of them (must be an AoE glitch)

Pretty sure that isn't new. I have been killed by bellyflops even when above them or above and to the side of them in the older version.
It maybe a glitch, or maybe because of the shrapnel and shockwave created when they bellyflop.

I have died so many times cause I Mikasa specialed right before an Abnormal landed... ;-;
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 am

You might want to update the Facts. I used a stop watch and found out Eren's Titan form recharges in 10 minutes on PVP maps.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm

I don't know where to post this, so...
I created a server, went afk for like 2 minutes, and when I came back I got this screen (note that there are no titans either)

DarioEMeloD

Postby Terminus » Thu May 08, 2014 8:36 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:I don't know where to post this, but I got this screen after I was afk for like 2 minutes

That happens to me even when I'm playing. It's nothing to do with activity (I think).
Terminus

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 09, 2014 7:24 am

Terminus wrote:
DarioEMeloD wrote:I don't know where to post this, but I got this screen after I was afk for like 2 minutes

That happens to me even when I'm playing. It's nothing to do with activity (I think).

Yeah, I suffer from this all the damn time, it really, really sucks :(
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 7:33 am

I have no idea what causes it either. It just randomly happens. But it's not that big of a deal. There's hundreds more servers to join if you get disconnected from one. :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I have no idea what causes it either. It just randomly happens. But it's not that big of a deal. There's hundreds more servers to join if you get disconnected from one. :lol:

Well, not for me, my ping's so bad I can't join servers so I just host solo servers :(...but oh well, it's not that bad. Occasionally I can make a game where I don't get kicked out for quite a while, I don't mind :P
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 8:10 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I have no idea what causes it either. It just randomly happens. But it's not that big of a deal. There's hundreds more servers to join if you get disconnected from one. :lol:

Well, not for me, my ping's so bad I can't join servers so I just host solo servers :(...but oh well, it's not that bad. Occasionally I can make a game where I don't get kicked out for quite a while, I don't mind :P

Oh sorry. I wish I could play with you. You seem like a fun person to save humanity with. :D
Spoiler:
OR DESTROY IT WITH! :twisted:

Anyway: we're off-topic so we should stop the spam.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue May 13, 2014 6:33 pm

You can enter-leave the chat with Tab.
Especially useful when you go into chat by accident xD
DarioEMeloD

Postby Weapioneer » Sun May 18, 2014 5:43 am

I was just playing, trying to figure out accounts, and it says "game out of date" . I refresh the page, and now single player works :D
There are three modes, city with 15 titans, forest with 15 titans, and forest with 20 waves and no crawlers. I freaking love feng sometimes, since I always have to keep making a server for forest II to play.
What I don't understand is why there are no crawlers in the third mode. I hate crawlers and think they need a nerf, but they are a good challenge so I don't want to completely remove them. Other than that, we now only need a city 20 waves now :D with the waves entering from the hole in the outer wall, but I digress.
Anyway, the facts need to be updated!
EDIT- Oh, and there is a new death feature. when you die without being eaten, the camera spins like you are seeing your last moments as your mangled corpse flies away. ugg, it is a nice feature, but is giving me motion sickness since it spins really fast XD
Weapioneer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion