AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 18, 2014 6:11 am

Weapioneer wrote:I was just playing, trying to figure out accounts, and it says "game out of date" . I refresh the page, and now single player works :D
There are three modes, city with 15 titans, forest with 15 titans, and forest with 20 waves and no crawlers. I freaking love feng sometimes, since I always have to keep making a server for forest II to play.
What I don't understand is why there are no crawlers in the third mode. I hate crawlers and think they need a nerf, but they are a good challenge so I don't want to completely remove them. Other than that, we now only need a city 20 waves now :D with the waves entering from the hole in the outer wall, but I digress.
Anyway, the facts need to be updated!
EDIT- Oh, and there is a new death feature. when you die without being eaten, the camera spins like you are seeing your last moments as your mangled corpse flies away. ugg, it is a nice feature, but is giving me motion sickness since it spins really fast XD

Yeah, the spin should probably get a toggle, for motion sickness sake :lol:
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Weapioneer » Tue May 20, 2014 2:42 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
Weapioneer wrote:I was just playing, trying to figure out accounts, and it says "game out of date" . I refresh the page, and now single player works :D
There are three modes, city with 15 titans, forest with 15 titans, and forest with 20 waves and no crawlers. I freaking love feng sometimes, since I always have to keep making a server for forest II to play.
What I don't understand is why there are no crawlers in the third mode. I hate crawlers and think they need a nerf, but they are a good challenge so I don't want to completely remove them. Other than that, we now only need a city 20 waves now :D with the waves entering from the hole in the outer wall, but I digress.
EDIT- Oh, and there is a new death feature. when you die without being eaten, the camera spins like you are seeing your last moments as your mangled corpse flies away. ugg, it is a nice feature, but is giving me motion sickness since it spins really fast XD

Yeah, but It isn't affecting me as much anymore, so either i got used to it(60+ deaths attempting to solo annie on abnormal last night) or I just was feeling off at the time. It is kinda hilarious for some reason, watching a fine crimson mist dye the skies, while you tumble into the sunset. Ahh, poetic.
Weapioneer

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Weapioneer wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:

Yeah, but It isn't affecting me as much anymore, so either i got used to it(60+ deaths attempting to solo annie on abnormal last night) or I just was feeling off at the time. It is kinda hilarious for some reason, watching a fine crimson mist dye the skies, while you tumble into the sunset. Ahh, poetic.

The only problem I have with it is that it follows your legs instead of your head....
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Weapioneer » Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 pm

AAAAAND we have another update! This adds some useful stuff like a tutorial, lava mode, and a map called battle training. Battle training is a tiny box which makes old level 1 look huge, and you are stuck in it with 7 titans. 3D maneuvering is tough, but possible and this map is kinda meh but good for a challenge in abnormal, I suppose. Also, hooks speeds are not affected by your speed, with high speed resulting in faster hooks, which will disorient the hell out of everyone but is still handy for high speed maneuvers. Also, improved death messages, so now you can see just what pasted you.
Levi still seems slower than Mikasa, but he may be slightly faster than the previous update. I don't know if it is just me or actually, so someone kindly confirm. Levi is certainly the fastest there is, and Mikasa is likely second.
Weapioneer

Postby SkysAreRed » Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
The only problem I have with it is that it follows your legs instead of your head....

So true!

I would prefer to be facing the direction (looking through the characters eyes) rather than looking between Mikasa's legs everytime i die :/
SkysAreRed

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 27, 2014 5:52 am

SkysAreRed wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

So true!

I would prefer to be facing the direction (looking through the characters eyes) rather than looking between Mikasa's legs everytime i die :/

I wouldn't mind looking between Mikasa's legs. ;)

Sorry. That was irrelevant and inappropriate. :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby pokemon123 » Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 am

I Still don't understand why feng named the map battle training.Are we gonna battle in that place or something ?
pokemon123

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 am

pokemon123 wrote:I Still don't understand why feng named the map battle training.Are we gonna battle in that place or something ?

It is to train you. FOR THE BATTLEEEEEE.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby pokemon123 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:01 am

What battle ? fighting the player titan ?
pokemon123

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue May 27, 2014 10:28 am

For the battle against normal Titans :P put simply, it's a small map with very few Titans intended for practice on fighting Titans.
MJRmasqu3rade

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion