AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Weapioneer » Fri May 30, 2014 2:29 am

Also, it is a TINY and glitchy space, so it would be good for developing crowd control techniques, and precise maneuvers. Try completing it in abnormal without camping.
Weapioneer

Postby SkysAreRed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Hah, first time i tried it i flew right through one of the walls and fell to my death after killing one of the smaller titans. I was going reasonably fast i hit a 1200 or so i think.
SkysAreRed

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Facts
Permanent Titan Eren won't die in the battle training Lava (or whatever is it)
But Eren in titan form can die

My game glitched then next thing i knew Permanent Titan Eren was out of the battle Training cage
TheGreatJedi

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Don't think this has been mentioned before, but if a Flare hits an object now after being fired (like a Tree branch or something like that) it'll bounce off it and go off course.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Weapioneer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Don't think this has been mentioned before, but if a Flare hits an object now after being fired (like a Tree branch or something like that) it'll bounce off it and go off course.

I didn't notice this until now, can confirm it :D
Weapioneer

Postby Array » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:05 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Don't think this has been mentioned before, but if a Flare hits an object now after being fired (like a Tree branch or something like that) it'll bounce off it and go off course.

I remember this happening a long time ago. I don't think it's new.
Array

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Array wrote:

I remember this happening a long time ago. I don't think it's new.

Really? I've only noticed it happening recently :o
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:21 pm

New Facts
Lower FPS can cause stomp and slam shockwave that sends you flying more powerful that it can blow you away like a canon
TheGreatJedi

Postby Terramort » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:25 pm

I'll say. I once found a crawler with a super-shield - it was vibrating so hardcore that you couldn't get closer than about 30-40 feet before being repelled so powerfully that you hit the ceiling/walls. Worse, he was stuck in the bunched in houses, so the only method of attack was top-down.
Terramort

Postby TehTitanKilla » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

This theory I'm about to say is kind of a fact if the attack on titan series shows this. So, my theory is... going to be said if the creator of this thread allows me since this is only Titan facts xD
E= Also, Array, I gotta say. Dat. Damage. xD

AE(another edit)= if you wanna see my theory look for the topic, SnK Theories :D
TehTitanKilla

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion