What do you think of the current playable characters?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby YM_Smash » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 am

Also, which character would you consider your "main"? I think that the characters are well-made in this game since all of them have very cool unique skill, but I think Levi has the most flashy looking skill. Mikasa's skill is easy to use and can be interrupted for resetting, but it isn't anywhere as flashy as Levi's. Armin's skill to make titans laugh... really? I don't think Armin could do that, but it's a freaking game and laughing titans are always screwed anyway. Jean, my presumably "main", is a good average character. With Gas Cost Reduction and Grip Escape, he is very practical for newbies like me to use. Marco... well at least he's useful in multiplayer :P
YM_Smash

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Kumatanchi » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 am

Id say Marco is my main right now, in mp and single player lol.

Untill eren comes out at least.
Kumatanchi

Postby MysteriousPerson » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 am

my main is levi until annie comes out :?
MysteriousPerson

Postby Blackhunter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:40 am

The fabulous:Jean!
Blackhunter

Postby Peanuts » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 am

My main is Jean, his passive was made for me (Likes-to-waste-lots-of-gas-on-travelling-guy XD)

His speed both in the air, or on the ground, is just right for me,

and I feel comfortable playing with him, well, unless a deviant decides to chase after me,

that would be a different matter haha
Peanuts

Postby YM_Smash » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Peanuts wrote:My main is Jean, his passive was made for me (Likes-to-waste-lots-of-gas-on-travelling-guy XD)

and I feel comfortable playing with him, well, unless a deviant decides to chase after me,

:o We're a lot like each other... I also like to waste gas while travelling! I'm not alone! *tears of joy
YM_Smash

Postby Blackhunter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Peanuts wrote:My main is Jean, his passive was made for me (Likes-to-waste-lots-of-gas-on-travelling-guy XD)

YAY FOR JEAN :lol:
Blackhunter

Postby Arise7 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:55 pm

I mainly use Mikasa and Jean as my mains, Mikasa because she's one of my favorite characters, and Jean because he's awesome. At the moment i don't really like Mikasa's special but still use her since i'm use to her weight and speed.

I avoid using Levi/Armin because everytime i use Levi i use his special to much and end up dying, and with Armin he is very good but he's play style is different from other players and makes me worse with them when i use Armin since I spam the living shit out of his special lol.

Marco, lulz no. He's awesome on forest map but moves to slowly for my taste.
Arise7

Postby YM_Smash » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Arise7 wrote:I mainly use Mikasa and Jean as my mains, Mikasa because she's one of my favorite characters, and Jean because he's awesome. At the moment i don't really like Mikasa's special but still use her since i'm use to her weight and speed.

I avoid using Levi/Armin because everytime i use Levi i use his special to much and end up dying, and with Armin he is very good but he's play style is different from other players and makes me worse with them when i use Armin since I spam the living shit out of his special lol.

Marco, lulz no. He's awesome on forest map but moves to slowly for my taste.

Could you explain why Marco is good for the Forest map? Very ironic, as he never got to explore the outer walls LOL

BTW, Jean is made out of pure awesomeness. I always clear Normal Old Level 2 with him. Time to move to Hard Mode! No one could beat the awesomeness which is Jean.
YM_Smash

Postby reconcorpswings » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Armin used to be my favourite, but the addition of Jean gave me something I wanted - a soldier with no real special skill. Yes he has the passive skill and the grip release (which helps me a lot, I tend to get grabbed), but overall he's just a straight up soldier who moves well and is fun to control.

I think he's a good newbie start, but then again I've been playing this game since July. :3
reconcorpswings

Next

Return to General Discussion