What do you think of the current playable characters?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby kuroakuma146 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Jean,since i use a lot of gas his passive is perfect for me!
kuroakuma146

Postby Suraru » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Before the new characters, I used Mikasa all the time. I got super accurate with her special, I would fly high in the air, time myself to special right ontop of a titan' neck. Then the new characters can out, and I used Jean a lot, especially on solo. I tried Marco and Armin, but their speed was far to slow for me, especially Armin. Recently I figured out you can aim Levi's special, so when I use him, every attack is a special, and I love his speed.

So I use Mikasa less after the update, so Jean and Levi are my new mains.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby LordPudding » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:06 pm

I used Armin before, but I got used to Mikasa's speed and I tend to be more of the attack-type instead of the support-type, so Mikasa is my main until Petra or Christa shows up.
LordPudding

Postby Sztereg » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Jean is my favorite, because I used to lose gas at half of the game and his passive is also amazing because I usually die by grabbing. :)
Sztereg

Postby Yoon » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:05 am

Mikasa was the first character, she's pretty light, decent gas, and her special makes her more versatile since she can stop mid-air.
I played with her for awhile, but her special is just too inaccurate.

Armin is pretty tough in this game. He's heavier than Mikasa, but this makes it easier to shotgun to the nape.
His special is useful if you're playing with damage based players.

Levi is my main, I like what his special does. It's basically another form of mobility with a wide attack range.
However, he's too light for me. If Petra were ever designed with a "half Levi special" (if that makes any sense) then I would happily make the switch.

Jean is strong. He's light weight – maybe a bit too light. I find that his gas is a bit much, maybe it can be toned down a bit. His special is pretty cool, I just find that it can only be used once per game a bit odd. Overall, he's an easy character to play, recommended for beginners to get used to the mechanics.

Marco is sluggish. But he's unique, and I commend any Marco users. His special is quite useful in MP if he/she knows what they're doing.
However, he' does not fit my gameplay style.
Yoon

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 am

Mikasa is my main, I don't use anyone else (unless I feel like using something else for a change). I'm used to her special, he speed, her weight, when I use her I feel like the champion of titan slaying. I'm pretty adept at using others as well, but hey are no Mikasa, I'll tell you that. Also, Mikasa is my favourite character (plus, I think I mentioned this somewhere, but I like cute and deadly, and Mikasa is cute and deadly).
Fuginotory

Postby Diaphonos » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 pm

I used to use Jean a lot, but then I found that his abilities started to hold back my progress as a soldier - I no longer managed my gas and I knew that I had a "get out of jail free" card in case I mess up. So I started losing focus. Now I use Levi and Mikasa to study and learn better gas control so I would be able to slay 32 titans without refueling/running out and retaining the special attack I can't access as Jean. Also, using Levi really trains my accuracy, lately I've been improving on long-range killjumps a lot.
Diaphonos

Postby CrazyRay » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Before the update Mikasa was definitely one of the characters i played with mostly, well i guess it's was mainly because i preferred using her over the others. Armin was also one too but i didn't use him as much as Mikasa, his special however gave the upper hand on most levels and pretty much makes it easier to defeat a titan. However after the update, i began to use Marco and Jean and i ended up preferring Jean due to obvious reasons.
CrazyRay

Postby Titan Slayer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 pm

I use Levi almost all the time. I use Marco in mp forest and try to be a team player
Titan Slayer

Postby CryziesX » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Levi is my main because of his mobility and his special. When Feng adds Mike into the game I'll main him even if his special isn't as good as Levi's.
CryziesX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion