What do you think of the current playable characters?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Terramort » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 am

I use Marco. I'm not so great with reaction time, so I really couldn't good good with Levi's special. Jean's cool and all, but I'd rather be the guy that attracts all the Titans from a bit of a distance, while Jean users go for the kill with that free grab escape and extra gas of theirs. He's also forced me to get rather good with the 3DMG in order to compensate for lack of specials to help with fly-by kills.
Terramort

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:08 am

Terramort wrote:I use Marco. I'm not so great with reaction time, so I really couldn't good good with Levi's special. Jean's cool and all, but I'd rather be the guy that attracts all the Titans from a bit of a distance, while Jean users go for the kill with that free grab escape and extra gas of theirs. He's also forced me to get rather good with the 3DMG in order to compensate for lack of specials to help with fly-by kills.

are you used marco too in single player ?
MysteriousPerson

Postby Terramort » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 am

Yeah. I've actually only played a few MP games, since I'm western U.S. and don't get very good latency.
Terramort

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 am

Terramort wrote:Yeah. I've actually only played a few MP games, since I'm western U.S. and don't get very good latency.

:shock: you have my respect
MysteriousPerson

Postby Terramort » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm in the high score for Level 1 Hard using him, so he can't be that bad. Although I am hoping he gets a buff... maybe slightly longer swords than the other characters. That would make him totally boss, and fit the "I don't need a special, I can do this plain, simple, and steady" style Marco seems to eminate.
Terramort

Postby knghomir » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:43 pm

pfftt.. Mikasa ftw!
knghomir

Postby T3rran » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

My thoughts:

Levi: Probably the most powerful character in the hands of an expert player. His speed and special are unrivaled, and because he's fast, he can almost always get a minimum 100 hit on a titan. His special rarely hits for less than 200, if you can use it. He can be hard to control, and while I wish I could play him, I can't. I've cleared old_level_2, normal with him.

Mikasa: My former main before Marco came out. A pretty good starting character with a quick special that can guarantee a hit and run if you land on their back. Less agile than Levi, but makes up for it with ease of controls. Beat old_level_2 normal/hard with her.

Armin: Never could get into him. He was too slow for my taste, and with Marco's release, I feel like it obsoletes him. Beat normal old_level_2 with him.

Marco: My current main, both online and off. His speed is average, and his special is useless in SP. It gives you a different kind of edge online where everyone is expending gas to use a special, or get behind the titan, Marco taught me to conserve gas, and wait for an opportune moment. Online, I'm one of the few people to still have most of my gas left over for the final kills, and not just that, I've learned how to dodge titan attacks incredibly well. Beat normal/hard old_2 with him.

Jean: The beginners character. He's very forgiving, and can easily teach the basics with his extended gas life, and a get out of jail free card. I like having a Jean on my team because Marco and Jean working together is really fun to get into. Beat normal/hard old_2 with him.
T3rran

Postby Spiarmf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Jean's my favourite, but I'm quietly waiting for Reiner to be added. Reiner's such a cool guy.
Spiarmf

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Spiarmf wrote:Jean's my favourite, but I'm quietly waiting for Reiner to be added. Reiner's such a cool guy.

Spoiler:
................manga
Ghosthunter

Postby Suraru » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm

So me and T3rren basically have the same opinions :\
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion