What do you think of the current playable characters?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:22 am

I am STILL waiting for annie to be playable.

It's been 2 years since i was here last......I'm probably not beast at the game any more.....T^T
Annie_Leonheart<3
 

 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Megamaster » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:57 am

If i'm not wrong there's Annie as an option for custom character
Megamaster
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby shingekinoSTPHN » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:33 am

I think Levi is the coolest one in the current... :P
shingekinoSTPHN
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 am

Megamaster wrote:If i'm not wrong there's Annie as an option for custom character



screencap?! please?!
Annie_Leonheart<3
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Khunkurisu » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:29 am

Annie_Leonheart<3 wrote:screencap?! please?!


Here you go.
The character creation is pretty well designed, and yes there is a preset for Annie. She doesn't have a special move (or stats) though, you simply choose one of the already existing ones (besides Eren's) like any custom character.
Khunkurisu
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:21 am

Khunkurisu wrote:
Annie_Leonheart<3 wrote:screencap?! please?!


Here you go.
The character creation is pretty well designed, and yes there is a preset for Annie. She doesn't have a special move (or stats) though, you simply choose one of the already existing ones (besides Eren's) like any custom character.



SQUEEEE!

Thank you so much!
I just recently checked the CC and altered the stats for better speed, but i'm still confused on how those work.....

I also gave her Sasha's special. speeds for days!
Annie_Leonheart<3
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Khunkurisu » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:23 pm

So, the custom character stats are pretty simple. 75 is minimum, 125 is max. Speed is ground movement, Acceleration is air movement, gas and blades are pretty self-explanatory. Even at 125 in acceleration, you can't make a custom character as fast as Levi and Petra, however. As far as I can tell, the blades stat hardly affects anything noteworthy so I simply lower it to 75. Buuut I could be just missing something.
Khunkurisu
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby shingekinoSTPHN » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Khunkurisu wrote:So, the custom character stats are pretty simple. 75 is minimum, 125 is max. Speed is ground movement, Acceleration is air movement, gas and blades are pretty self-explanatory. Even at 125 in acceleration, you can't make a custom character as fast as Levi and Petra, however. As far as I can tell, the blades stat hardly affects anything noteworthy so I simply lower it to 75. Buuut I could be just missing something.

I think sword will be more weaker if lowered .
shingekinoSTPHN
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby crystalolololol » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:15 pm

shingekinoSTPHN wrote:
Khunkurisu wrote:So, the custom character stats are pretty simple. 75 is minimum, 125 is max. Speed is ground movement, Acceleration is air movement, gas and blades are pretty self-explanatory. Even at 125 in acceleration, you can't make a custom character as fast as Levi and Petra, however. As far as I can tell, the blades stat hardly affects anything noteworthy so I simply lower it to 75. Buuut I could be just missing something.

I think sword will be more weaker if lowered .


Yep. It's really annoying if you set your swords to 75 though, every 5 hits you make on a titan (whether it be a kill or a miss), your blades break. So you constantly have to visit the refill station. But damage-wise, the value doesn't affect it.
crystalolololol
 

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby shingekinoSTPHN » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:59 am

Well for me I prefer using Levi for every field of gaming . Unbreakable one
shingekinoSTPHN
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron