What do you think of the current playable characters?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What do you think of the current playable characters?

Postby Eren » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Spiarmf wrote:Jean's my favourite, but I'm quietly waiting for Reiner to be added. Reiner's such a cool guy.

Spoiler:
................manga

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Postby Spiarmf » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:10 am

Eren wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:
Spiarmf wrote:Jean's my favourite, but I'm quietly waiting for Reiner to be added. Reiner's such a cool guy.

Spoiler:
................manga

I've read the manga. Still a super cool guy and my favourite character.
Spiarmf

Postby d_OVRKLL » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:04 am

IMO, when more characters are added, I hope Feng does a lot more to individualize them all. Like I have said for a little while now, the game just needs for every character to offer a different experience to the game when you play. Aside from the subtle differences such as speed and specials, there isnt much difference in the gameplay experience. ESPECIALLY if you're really good. With that being said, I think Mikasa's special should be adjusted so that it can follow your momentum instead of stopping randomly in the middle of the year. Oh..and i'm waiting for Reiner too =)))
d_OVRKLL

Postby TheAZO » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:04 pm

My main's Jean, love him cause my gas button is almost always pressed down. And escaping the titan's grip's nice since I kind of suck at the game.

(Didn't even realize this thread was dead. Sorry...)
Last edited by TheAZO on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheAZO

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Lol dead thread. Try to be more constructive (reasons/reviews)?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Even this kind of thread can be dead? I mean this is a discussion thread, and maybe the new members of the forum hasn't had the chance to show their opinion.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Arise7 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Aiden wrote:Even this kind of thread can be dead? I mean this is a discussion thread, and maybe the new members of the forum hasn't had the chance to show their opinion.

Going to have to Agree with Aiden on this one, if this thread died then another would just revive in it's place since it's talking about a topic that will constantly be renewed with new characters and players.
Personally my favorites at the moment are Eren, Petra, and Jean in that order. Eren cause i always liked him and i've been wanting to turn into a titan even before City 2 was made. Petra cause she has one of the most fun specials in the game, and Jean because i always liked his personality and he's allround good.
Arise7

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:46 pm

My favorites are mikasa and petra, love mikasas IC and it takes really good aiming to land her special as is which makes me feel immensely proud whenever I do so. Petra, her special is awesome too, anti spider, I just hate her speed.

I also like playing as marco for when I want to do real tactical plays as I'm not a fast killer, but I am a good baiter.
TataBlitz

Postby Senpai » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

I've made it a mission to be able to play well with every character, and it's not that hard really.

All I have to say is that I can't shake myself away from using Mikasa, I always seem to go back to her, ever since she was the only playable character.( I don't even like her special anymore, and other peoples' weight is better IMO)

Otherwise Eren's weight feels so controllable, it's always at a nice speed when you are first positioning yourself, then when you go in for the kill he goes pretty fast, and I feel he's not as floaty as jean, but jean is pretty easy to use also.

Petra feels hard to make turns with, and I never understood why she is slow as armin, her special isn't OP, canon she's a part of the elite, it doesn't make sense.

Armin could use a little buff, but he's not bad at all, I use him a lot. Marco just needs anything TBH, his weight is fine, but I never was like "Oh wait I could use his special to help me," It doesn't help himself at all whatsoever, multiplayer it's very good, but singleplayer just really doesn't have any uses.

Levi is a monster, nuff said.
Senpai

Postby JonRimes » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:44 pm

I think I've fallen in love with Sasha and Petra, they are so fun to use for me, since the first time I tried them. I do like only messing around with Sasha though, so I guess she is my casual main as well as Petra. It's like I like new characters more than the old, but I do like Levi too, he is cool(and Jean).
JonRimes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion