Female and Eren Titans

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Female and Eren Titans

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:48 am

Levi, please try to act like it if you want to be seen that way.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:48 am

Accelevi wrote:@Gasai: Take that question for Levi to PM.
@Spawn shield: Erm... what?
Also, Titans don't dig.

It was just a Joke, but I guess people are taking it seriously. (you said inb4earthwormlogic)

What I think Gasai was trying to say is that if the earthworm titans could pop out of any ground surface, what if they repeatedly kept spawn killing you.

I could make up ideas for this, but bleeeeehhhhh, besides how would we kill this thing?

The person who has the best chance of killing this is Eren Titan. Just imagine running all over the place trying to wait until he pops out.

Just like whack-a-mole, except with titans.
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 am

Earth Worm Titan wouldn't make any sense, so then if it was just for a joke, move back on topic.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Levi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 am

Working on it atm, please give feedback c:
@Senpai I was spawn killed by a crawler, does that count? Probably not as hard as the crawlers, let it jump and rideeeeee. It can't burrow down for five seconds though.
On-topic : any words about the female titan?
Levi

Postby Senpai » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 am

@Levi, only responding to Female titan....

Her current specials suggest are.

screaming to call titans to her aid. (boring, plus spoilers reasons that I'm too lazy to post)

shifting :D

Shielding (I don't know if this is a standalone special or, it if comes when you are transformed)

Attack special she did against the titan in the supply center.

These are the the suggestions I've seen for her.

Most likely we are going to at least fight female titan, if not shift into her, just because of Eren.
Senpai

Postby Levi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:27 am

Hm, maybe shift is a battle stance.
Levi

Postby Eren » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:00 am

Levi wrote:I thought I'd be the Ghosthunter of the forums (: and I wanted to be more serious.
You're gonna take the hybrid worm thing back once it's added...1000xs worse than crawlers. D: please don't do this to us.

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Postby Tsukiyo » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:13 am

I honestly do not see much of anything wrong with the current Eren. His special could MAYBE use a TINY bit more of a CD, but outside of that I don't take issue with it. I mean, a good player will be making use of their specials and shit to get kills while Eren will have none until he can transform. And even when he does, said players can still be off killing things.

I don't really view Eren titan transforming as OP basically, but I do view it as highly noob-friendly. Yet at the same time not because it starts with the special on CD, which is part of my reasoning for why I'm sorta okay with him. I do, however, think it's just really dumb to make it so you can only have one Eren per server apparently. If multiple titans is an issue, just make it so only one can be transformed at any one time or something. Only one Eren is just a really poor mechanic.
Tsukiyo

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:14 am

Tsukiyo wrote:I honestly do not see much of anything wrong with the current Eren. His special could MAYBE use a TINY bit more of a CD, but outside of that I don't take issue with it. I mean, a good player will be making use of their specials and shit to get kills while Eren will have none until he can transform. And even when he does, said players can still be off killing things.

I don't really view Eren titan transforming as OP basically, but I do view it as highly noob-friendly. Yet at the same time not because it starts with the special on CD, which is part of my reasoning for why I'm sorta okay with him. I do, however, think it's just really dumb to make it so you can only have one Eren per server apparently. If multiple titans is an issue, just make it so only one can be transformed at any one time or something. Only one Eren is just a really poor mechanic.

The issue with that isn't multiple titans at once, it's that you'd be practically guaranteed to clear the map after two minutes. As long as there are titans around, Eren's pretty much guaranteed to kill at least seven titans per shift. Taking that into consideration, just two Eren's would be able to take out half the map as soon as it hits the two minute mark. The whole only one at a time thing could maybe work, if they all shared a cooldown, and were forced to take turns or something, though.
Blizzard2795

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Yeah I think Eren is just fine as he is IMO. I wouldn't mind a tiny bit more CD, but Multiple eren titans on the map, IDK how that would work without being OP, or fun.
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion