(Un)official Achievements

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

(Un)official Achievements

Postby T3rran » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm

This is a hand-crafted list of achievements for the AoTG community to work at and achieve. I have no way of knowing if you actually did complete them, or not, so it's purely honor system. Please don't cheat, it ruins the fun and the purpose of the achievements. Some achievements also come with a title. You can add it to your sig, or do whatever you want with it. Note: All the kill X titan achievements start at zero.

1. Graduate: Play through the training level and hit a titan for 300. Title: Graduate.
    2. Humanities Hope: Win your first round.
    3. Defeat: Prepare to taste it. A lot. Lose your first round.
    4. Normally, I survive: Survive a city 1 normal map. Title: Soldier.
    5. Battle Hardened: Survive a city 1 hard map. Title: Elite.
    6. Abnormally Talented: Survive a city 1 abnormal map. Title: Levi's Protege.
    7. Participant: Play and win a city 2 map on any difficulty. Title: Rookie.
    8. No, Hit the Brakes!: Skid into your death.
    9. Breaking Canon: Survive as Marco on city 1, any difficulty. Title: Conspiracy Theorist.
    10. Alternate Universe Fan-Fic: In city 1, while playing Marco, all players as Jean die, and at least one Marco survives. As well, an Armin character gets a kill.
    11.Realistic: While online, nobody has a repeat character. 4 players must be playing.
    12. You're Officially One of Us: Kill your very first real titan.
    13. Titan Killer: Kill 10 titans.
    14. Titan Slayer: Kill 100 titans.
    15. Titan Massacre: kill 1,000 titans.
    16. Titan Genocide: Kill 10,000 titans.
    17. Purging the Menace: Kill 100,000 titans.
    18. Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! Title: Deus Ex Machina.
    19. Trost Reserves: Beat Trost on normal. Title: Garrison Soldier.
    20. Trost Vanguard: Beat Trost on hard. Title: Garrison Elite.
    21.Beyond the Bounds: Beat Forest on Normal. Title: Survey Rookie.
    22. Expedition: Beat Forest on Hard. Title: Survey Soldier.
    23. Black Smoke is a Joke: Beat Forest on abnormal. Title: Survey Elite.
    24. Hidey-Hole: Find the Secret Area.
    25. Bruce-Lee Titan: While playing online, city 1, one titan kills all players using Kung-Fu.
    26. Unsung Hero: In an online match, save a player who becomes the last man standing, and wins the round. Title: <your name>, the Fallen Hero.
    27. 100 ways to die: Be killed in every possible way.
    28. 1 KILLo-Titan: Get a minimum 1,000 damage hit on a single titan.

This list is incomplete, as I'm sure there are more you all would like to see added. But for now, here we go! If you want to participate, just copy/past the code in a reply, and start earning!

Code: Select all
[list]1. Graduate: Play through the training level and hit a titan for 300. [b]Title:[/b] Graduate.
4. Normally, I survive: Survive a city 1 normal map. [b]Title:[/b] Soldier.
5. Battle Hardened: Survive a city 1 hard map. [b]Title[/b]: Elite.
6. Abnormally Talented: Survive a city 1 abnormal map. [b]Title:[/b] Levi's Protege.
7. Participant: Play and win a city 2 map on any difficulty. [b]Title:[/b] Rookie.
9. Breaking Canon: Survive as Marco on city 1, any difficulty. [b]Title: [/b]Conspiracy Theorist.
10. Alternate Universe Fan-Fic: In city 1, while playing Marco, all players as Jean die, and at least one Marco survives. As well, an Armin character gets a kill.
11.Realistic: While online, nobody has a repeat character. 4 players must be playing.
18. Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! [b]Title:[/b] Deus Ex Machina.
19. Trost Reserves: Beat Trost on normal. [b]Title:[/b] Garrison Soldier.
20. Trost Vanguard: Beat Trost on hard. [b]Title:[/b] Garrison Elite.
21.Beyond the Bounds: Beat Forest on Normal. [b]Title:[/b] Survey Rookie.
22. Expedition: Beat Forest on Hard. [b]Title:[/b] Survey Soldier.
23. Black Smoke is a Joke: Beat Forest on abnormal. [b]Title:[/b] Survey Elite.
25. Bruce-Lee Titan: While playing online, city 1, one titan kills all players using Kung-Fu.
26. Unsung Hero: In an online match, save a player who becomes the last man standing, and wins the round. [b]Title: [/b]<your name>, the Fallen Hero.
28. 1 KILLo-Titan: Get a minimum 1,000 damage hit on a single titan.[/list]
T3rran

Re: (Un)official Achievements

Postby T3rran » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:16 pm

(Sorry for the double post, I'm just claiming my achievement list to start marking on.)

1. Graduate: Play through the training level and hit a titan for 300. Title: Graduate. (COMPLETED)
    9. Breaking Canon: Survive as Marco on city 1, any difficulty. Title: Conspiracy Theorist.
    18. Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! Title: Deus Ex Machina.
    26. Unsung Hero: In an online match, save a player who becomes the last man standing, and wins the round. Title: <your name>, the Fallen Hero.
T3rran

Postby Titan Slayer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:26 pm

T3rran wrote:This is a hand-crafted list of achievements for the AoTG community to work at and achieve. I have no way of knowing if you actually did complete them, or not, so it's purely honor system. Please don't cheat, it ruins the fun and the purpose of the achievements. Some achievements also come with a title. You can add it to your sig, or do whatever you want with it. Note: All the kill X titan achievements start at zero.

1. Graduate: Play through the training level and hit a titan for 300. Title: Graduate.

This list is incomplete, as I'm sure there are more you all would like to see added. But for now, here we go! If you want to participate, just copy/past the code in a reply, and start earning!

Code: Select all
[list]1. Graduate: Play through the training level and hit a titan for 300. [b]Title:[/b] Graduate.
4. Normally, I survive: Survive a city 1 normal map. [b]Title:[/b] Soldier.
5. Battle Hardened: Survive a city 1 hard map. [b]Title[/b]: Elite.
6. Abnormally Talented: Survive a city 1 abnormal map. [b]Title:[/b] Levi's Protege.
7. Participant: Play and win a city 2 map on any difficulty. [b]Title:[/b] Rookie.
9. Breaking Canon: Survive as Marco on city 1, any difficulty. [b]Title: [/b]Conspiracy Theorist.
18. Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! [b]Title:[/b] Deus Ex Machina.
19. Trost Reserves: Beat Trost on normal. [b]Title:[/b] Garrison Soldier.
20. Trost Vanguard: Beat Trost on hard. [b]Title:[/b] Garrison Elite.
21.Beyond the Bounds: Beat Forest on Normal. [b]Title:[/b] Survey Rookie.
22. Expedition: Beat Forest on Hard. [b]Title:[/b] Survey Soldier.
23. Black Smoke is a Joke: Beat Forest on abnormal. [b]Title:[/b] Survey Elite.
26. Unsung Hero: In an online match, save a player who becomes the last man standing, and wins the round. [b]Title: [/b]<your name>, the Fallen Hero.
28. 1 KILLo-Titan: Get a minimum 1,000 damage hit on a single titan.[/list]

I'm pretty sure I did a bit more :)
Titan Slayer

Postby Teitoto » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Hum Hum, number 16 is stil possible for some but don't you think that 100 000 and 1.000.000 are totaly over the top ? X)
The game ( when it started being possible to handle for me at least ) started in the middle of july i think. It would mean like, in roughly 110 days, killing a bit less than 1000 titan a day to achieve the objectif 17 and so 10 000~days to reach achievement 18.

You didn't slept to have those achievement didn't you XD ?
Teitoto

Postby T3rran » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Hehe, the titan slaying ones are do become absurd. I don't really expect anyone to achieve Deus Ex Machina anytime soon. They're just something extra to do while playing the game. I started fresh, and am actually going through my list now.. doubtful I'll ever reach Deus Ex Machina though lol
T3rran

Postby MysteriousPerson » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:03 am

Titan Slayer wrote:18. Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! Title: Deus Ex Machina.

taking average of 1000 titans / day, its only need 2 years and 9 month to finish it..........yeah..... :?
MysteriousPerson

Postby Titan Slayer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:07 am

MysteriousPerson wrote:
Titan Slayer wrote:18. Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! Title: Deus Ex Machina.

taking average of 1000 titans / day, its only need 2 years and 9 month to finish it..........yeah..... :?

I meant the Titan Slayer achievement of 100 kills
Titan Slayer

Postby ErenKyojin » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 am

Might as well make a suggestion for achievements available, If I would suggest one..
29. Breaking the scoreboards: Kill a Titan with over 100,000 damage at least.
30. Breaking the sound barrier: Be launched so hard in City/Old level 2 you are unable to recover from it and fall infinitely into nothing.
ErenKyojin

Postby Terramort » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 am

Idea for another achievement: Triple-Stack to Go - Slay 3 or more Titans and have their bodies all stack before disintegrating.

I have all the already-listed achievements except these:

29. Breaking the scoreboards: Kill a Titan with over 100,000 damage at least.
Terramort

Postby YukinoKiller » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 am

Official Achievements :lol:

-Graduate: Play through the training level and hit a titan for 300. Title: Graduate.
-Humanities Hope: Win your first round.
-Normally, I survive: Survive a city 1 normal map. Title: Soldier.
-Battle Hardened: Survive a city 1 hard map. Title: Elite.
-Abnormally Talented: Survive a city 1 abnormal map. Title: Levi's Protege.
-Participant: Play and win a city 2 map on any difficulty. Title: Rookie.
-Breaking Canon: Survive as Marco on city 1, any difficulty. Title: Conspiracy Theorist.
-Titan Killer: Kill 10 titans.
-Titan Slayer: Kill 100 titans.
-Titan Massacre: kill 1,000 titans.
-Trost Reserves: Beat Trost on normal. Title: Garrison Soldier.
-Trost Vanguard: Beat Trost on hard. Title: Garrison Elite.
-Beyond the Bounds: Beat Forest on Normal. Title: Survey Rookie.
-Expedition: Beat Forest on Hard. Title: Survey Soldier.
-Black Smoke is a Joke: Beat Forest on abnormal. Title: Survey Elite.
-Hidey-Hole: Find the Secret Area.
-1 KILLo-Titan: Get a minimum 1,000 damage hit on a single titan. (but i get always over 1000)
-No, Hit the Brakes!: Skid into your death.
-You're Officially One of Us: Kill your very first real titan.
-Realistic: While online, nobody has a repeat character. 4 players must be playing.

Unofficial

-Defeat: Prepare to taste it. A lot. Lose your first round.(Normally i win the 1st round)
-Alternate Universe Fan-Fic: In city 1, while playing Marco, all players as Jean die, and at least one Marco survives. As well, an Armin character gets a kill.
-Titan Genocide: Kill 10,000 titans. (i only kill 2k+)
-Purging the Menace: Kill 100,000 titans. (lol, i cant even have 10k kills)
-Deus Ex Machina: Good thing you aren't canon, because you've killed 1,000,000 titans! Title: Deus Ex Machina. (too overwhelming, i might achieve that when im too old)
- Bruce-Lee Titan: While playing online, city 1, one titan kills all players using Kung-Fu.
-Unsung Hero: In an online match, save a player who becomes the last man standing, and wins the round. Title: <your name>, the Fallen Hero.
-100 ways to die: Be killed in every possible way.
YukinoKiller

Next

Return to General Discussion