Frustration

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Frustration

Postby RedDingo777 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:09 am

I keep on trying at Hard mode but it really doesn't seem like I'm getting any better. It just gets really frustrating. Some times it feels like I'm just unlucky or something. What about you? How many tries on average does it take you to clear the SP Hard? How often do you find yourself killed off by an unlucky attack?
RedDingo777

Re: Frustration

Postby Accelevi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 am

What's hard about it?
Any particular parts?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Yoon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 am

Is it the karate chop that always gets you?
Jumper abnormal out of nowhere?

aside from the ab problem, you can eventually get used to the karate chop ...
Yoon

Postby MysteriousPerson » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:43 am

1 wireless mouse is already the victim of my frustation.
now i just quit if the mood start to fall down....
mostly caused by that karate chomp.
MysteriousPerson

Postby Accelevi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 am

Only things I really hate are jumper abs and being blitzed by a group.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby RedDingo777 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 am

Accelevi wrote:Only things I really hate are jumper abs and being blitzed by a group.

Group blitz is the real problem I guess. When they're both the same height, I'm usually screwed when more than one spots me.

Actually, I don't really know, it seems like half the time I find myself flying into their attacks!
Last edited by RedDingo777 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedDingo777

Postby Peanuts » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 am

RedDingo777 wrote:
Accelevi wrote:Only things I really hate are jumper abs and being blitzed by a group.

Group blitz is the real problem I guess. When they're both the same height, I'm usually screwed when more than one spots me.

Same height is okay for groups.
For hard mode, start by taking out the biggest ones first, when the big one falls, go far away for awhile as the smaller titan would push the bigger corpse and makes you stuck.
Abnormal mode, take out the smaller ones QUICK, REAL QUICK in like less than 3 seconds, TAKE IT OUT! Otherwise, the bigger ones will slam you real bad
Peanuts

Postby ErenKyojin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:23 am

Usually I never kill all 15 because im messing around but when I get serious I always win, but im better suited for single survival then multiplayer survival now, heres a couple ideas..
When you go to engage a aberrant, if he is huge run up to him, and when he gets ready to body slam dodge to the back left/right, do not dodge through his feet or to the sides of it because it can kick or grab you, as he stands back up, hook onto his back to get air, and try to land a kill, if you miss 2 things will probably happen, it will launch a neck attack or it will start turning, if he goes to attack, evasive manuever out of there and swing around him to go for another hit, if he begins turning, use gas and his shoulders+neck to get around to his nape. If its a small one, when he body slams, get behind him and as he stands, hook the nape and kill, it may miss, in that case, land after getting some distance and repeat, you just gotta wait for his body slam, go around and hook the nape and kill quick as he stands back up.
For a regular big titan, if it sees you first, get some distance, hook his face and fly above him, he usually uses the punch punch slam attack while your above him, giving you time to land and cut its nape. If your too close to him, I like to hook its foot or hip/leg, swing around it, which makes him usually use punch punch slam attack, but also the way im hooked makes me swing around and fly upwards towards his back or nape, in which I go for a kill, if I fail I usually back outa there before a attack, and hook on while he is attacking his nape. If you are behind one, and hook it, it usually turns messing up your kill, so wait till he turns then hook immediately after. On small ones, I kinda just let it see me, then I hook its side of its face, swing around and try to kill it, or I walk up to it, dodge as it goes for a attack, and hook its nape and kill.
These are my own personal ways and tips, there is lots more and usually I just experiment with different kills, right now im practicing using titans against each other sort of, I hook far away onto a titan, swing around it to a titan behind it and kill it while still swinging, then continue swinging to the first one and kill it. Just practice and you will get used to if. By the way I usually play marco, levi, and then jean.
ErenKyojin

Postby Annie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:37 am

I don't usually get groups of titans focusing on me because when i see more than one grouped around each other i try to lure the closest one to me. Easiest way to do this is to use the marker to see the distance and get within 110 units to the closest titan but slightly, even by a couple units, away from the others. Eventually the closest one will start to walk towards you and the rest of them will just ignore you. Kill the one that was walking towards you, rinse and repeat :D
Annie

Postby reconcorpswings » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 am

RedDingo777 wrote:

Actually, I don't really know, it seems like half the time I find myself flying into their attacks!

When that happens I usually try to swing wide on one of them and reach the neck of the other. :x That might work for you?

My frustration is 3 the same height, and one of them is a deviant. I'm dead every time.
reconcorpswings

Next

Return to General Discussion