Frustration

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Frustration

Postby Solid Mike » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 am

When a person screams lag and calls me a bad host, and my server crap, when everyone else is playing fine.
Solid Mike

Postby BK201 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 am

Accelevi wrote:1. When I'm about to equator a Titan almost perfectly, and someone aggros it at the last second.
2. When I'm about to hook to a crawler's nape, and someone aggros it at the last second.
3. When I'm about to get a Petra flyby and someone aggros it at the last second.

Sounds like Marco is your most hated character in multiplayer? Marco and people who try to steal the kill at the last moment? To be honest, I'm guilty of kill stealing titans off other people a lot in multiplayer myself. So you probably wouldn't have much fun with me either. I'll still take the kill even if I see another guy is going to get the kill anyways. It's just how I play. KillStealer201. Plus side, I've managed to save people from grabs at the last moment a lot times as well. I think I saved someone three times in a row once in one lobby. They eventually just stopped thanking me after a while.
BK201

Postby Skirazi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Haha, I play really similar to you, BK. Kill stealing is awesome, but whenever I use Marco's special I think of it as a boon to whoever's trying to kill the Titan even if they miss their 893 damage Equator cut.

So no harm meant, Accel! ^^

As for my personal frustration (lmao at how badly the thread got derailed): Crawlers. And Jumpers. I just CANNOT STAND THEM ARGH
Skirazi

Postby Orion » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Crawlers aren't really that much trouble unless they're paired with black belt karate titans, OR you're in an open area.
As soon as you see that crawler come for you, hook to a building and land on his afro and slash.
For jumpers, yes, I can't stand them either.
Orion

Postby Colopty » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh yes, crawler + other titan combo. Not safe anywhere near that thing.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Khally » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:19 pm

My biggest current frustration is not being able to answer questions in the newbie section :|
Khally

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Colopty wrote:Oh yes, crawler + other titan combo. Not safe anywhere near that thing.

If you jump, crawler. If you don't, crawler or karate chop. But most of the times crawler.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Orion » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Although you can grab the crawler's attention and quickly hook away to a place where you can combat that bastard safely without any of his friends choppin' you with their karate.
Orion

Postby BK201 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Orion wrote:Crawlers aren't really that much trouble unless they're paired with black belt karate titans, OR you're in an open area.
As soon as you see that crawler come for you, hook to a building and land on his afro and slash.
For jumpers, yes, I can't stand them either.

I've managed to kill crawlers without any buildings a few times. But only if the titan is small enough can my method work. I just jump up in mid air and try to hook onto it's hair or the back of it's neck. After that point it's just luck.
BK201

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm

I don't mind KS'ing, I just think of it as a way to go faster, and I understand the aggro, but it pisses me at times.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion