Dizziness from Camera.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Dizziness from Camera.

Postby =_= » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:35 pm

I don't know about all of you, but after playing the new update for a while my head starts to hurt and my stomach feels queazy.

It's not just me, my friends feel it too. It's mostly because of that tilting camera effect when we're using 3dmg to hook onto something. Gets me really disorientated.

Anyone else feel anything?
=_=

Re: Dizziness from Camera.

Postby Lucky Hat » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm

To be fair the camera did screw with my head for a bit at the beginning but I think you get used to it after a while, unless you suffer with motion sickness then I'm sorry for you.
Lucky Hat

>:(

Postby Enitsu » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:42 pm

This new camera is cool conceptually, but it is HORRIBLE for fast paced combat. I don't like it at all.
Enitsu

Postby CryziesX » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:42 pm

I understand how the camera works but my eyes can't keep up so I'm slowing down a little bit to get used to it instead of going extremely fast
CryziesX

Postby Empath » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:42 pm

It made me feel physically ill at the start as well, but now I'm used to it. It replicates the jerky and noxious feeling I imagine using 3DMG would bring on.

That being said it should be removeable due to people with motion sickness.
Empath

Postby Blackhunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:45 pm

at thr first,yea,a little,but it not that bad,you'll get used to it soon
Blackhunter

Postby EmilioDx » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Well, i've been playing to Ps consoles for a long time so i didn't have that problem ._. maybe it's because you aren't used to play that much a game?
EmilioDx

Postby =_= » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

EmilioDx wrote:Well, i've been playing to Ps consoles for a long time so i didn't have that problem ._. maybe it's because you aren't used to play that much a game?

Been playing for hours, and it still gives me motion sickness.
@_@
It was fine with the previous versions, no matter how much I played I wouldn't get sick.
=_=

Postby EmilioDx » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Maybe you should call your doctor? hahaha
There are some images that can cause you head aches or stuff like that without knowing, maybe change the quality to check which one doesn't gets you THAT dizzy
EmilioDx

Postby =_= » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:11 pm

EmilioDx wrote:Maybe you should call your doctor? hahaha
There are some images that can cause you head aches or stuff like that without knowing, maybe change the quality to check which one doesn't gets you THAT dizzy

Been there, done that. @_@ still dizzy.
and no, I'm not epileptic or anything, just sensitive when it comes to motion sickness.
=_=

Next

Return to General Discussion