Dizziness from Camera.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Dizziness from Camera.

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:40 pm

I think Feng should add an option to enable/disable the shaders, the new camera, etc., because not everyone has performants compuers and still want to play the game.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby tec » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm totally loving it, but yeah, for people with motion sickness, it should be optional under "graphics".
tec

Postby Arise7 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Makes me feel dizzy also.
Arise7

Postby Khally » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Aiden wrote:I think Feng should add an option to enable/disable the shaders, the new camera, etc., because not everyone has performants compuers and still want to play the game.

You have the option to reduce the graphics quality, including removing the shader. But I agree in the sense that it would be good to have these options up for customization.
Khally

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:08 am

yes, i even not used from the "fast camera effect" until now, and yes its giving me a lil bit dizzy feeling.
but i think i'll get used to it ( someday ._. )
MysteriousPerson

Postby EmilioDx » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am

It seems weird, the most of you guys are Veteran at this game, and it affects the most of you lol
I got used to it already and it has help me A LOT i actually where about to clear the Hard mode thx to it, i feel more confident with it.

Maybe Feng (if he can) Should add an option to able/disable those effects?
EmilioDx

Postby Lucky Hat » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 am

To be fair I think it affected the hardcore players the most ( the ones who spent so much time to lean and perfect the mechanics) and the newer players adapted to it better because they weren't as experienced as the veterans.
Lucky Hat

Postby Suraru » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:34 am

I'm a veteran, a hardcore player, and it's only messed with my habits. I find it hard to kill the first wave by myself on forest 2 now XD
But I haven't gotten sick at all. I personally like the immersive feel I get now, but I think there should be an option to remove it for the normal people.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Foxen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:37 am

I've played for a few months now, and I thoroughly enjoy the new camera shifting. I feel it actually enables me to wrap around to a titan's nape more efficiently, even. It certainly gives the game a much more cinematic feel as well. I'm with everyone else as far as the check box to toggle it goes, though. I can see how it could bother other people, and it being toggle-able will prevent it from ruining the game for the people that can't handle it.
Foxen

Postby Erandos » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 pm

The new camera reflect a real shingeki no kyojin battlefield. It really epic and also, it help me alot when making sharp turn, but i agreed with a toggle button for sensitive ppl.BUT KEEP THE NEW CAMERA AT ANY COST FENG
Erandos

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion