Dizziness from Camera.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Dizziness from Camera.

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 pm

I find the camera a brilliant Idea! To all veteran players : don't you think it's much easier to move in the city and faster without hitting a wall and losing your momentum? It's so much easier to stay stable in the air and not touch the ground! But I see that it could cause motion sickness to some people so I agree with the option of turning it off if wanted
Z.E.D

Postby ErenKyojin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:41 pm

I think there should be a option to keep/remove it, because I personally LOVE IT SO MUCH, it makes me feel like my body is actually moving with the game which feels so awesome!!! But there are those people who feel motion sickness I guess which is suprising to me as I didnt think it would happen but honestly I hope Feng keeps the camera motion as a on/off feature because I am not kidding when I say I. FREAKING. LOVE. IT. I've literally gotten better, faster, and more cleaner looking kills with it, its just fantastic to me.
ErenKyojin

Postby =_= » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Or maybe Feng could put an option bar so that we could control how intensely the camera tilts?
So no tilt, slight tilt, sharp tilt, and even sharper tilt, etc. could be set in the options menu.
=_=

Postby Foxen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm

=_= wrote:Or maybe Feng could put an option bar so that we could control how intensely the camera tilts?
So no tilt, slight tilt, sharp tilt, and even sharper tilt, etc. could be set in the options menu.

That's not a bad idea. That way the people who are getting dizzy from it could still enjoy the effect without completely removing it from their game. Good call.
Foxen

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Z.E.D wrote:I find the camera a brilliant Idea! To all veteran players : don't you think it's much easier to move in the city and faster without hitting a wall and losing your momentum? It's so much easier to stay stable in the air and not touch the ground! But I see that it could cause motion sickness to some people so I agree with the option of turning it off if wanted

some people ( including me ) is already used to the old camera, and the adaption into the new camera is differ for each person :?
i personally started to get a gasp with the new camera, but still need a little more time to get used with it :oops:
MysteriousPerson

Postby TataBlitz » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm

As of right now, I can only do straight kills because of the new camera. Can't do equator anymore because the tilt screws up my aiming. I sort of want it to be disablable so I can be good again, but that would mean I'll never practice with the new camera. Decisions, decisions, try out new, or stay in comfy old where Titans are a laugh >,<
TataBlitz

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Guys, adjustments and such can be discussed a bit, but more serious stuff goes in Suggestions.
This is more for discussing as how it relates to you.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Zwabbe » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:35 am

I LOVE the new camera. Feels way more natural to more than the other style. But, I enjoy both and think it should be an option to enable/disable.

But I play Levi all the time and even zooming around the map , I have no problem with accuracy.
Zwabbe

Postby Accelevi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:54 am

I'm mostly used to it, but it took a while.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby RancorSnp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:32 am

I never even had to get used to it, but I justthink where the problem is.
People who get dizzy are probably Default amera players. Feng does not play using default camera, I didn't look how does it look, but it seems plausible to me, that this effect is well suited for TPS camera, where I got no problems adapting to it, and my sensible eye got no problems with it either, but may be not so good matched when using default.
It happend once already, Feng was fixing bug in Default and WoW camera few updates ago, so if what I think is the case, you'll just get some fix on it.
RancorSnp

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion