Scoreboard of V11102013-01242014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Scoreboard of V11102013

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 am

I am sincerely sorry, but the posts here still exist, and I could restore them, but until the bug gets fixed, I'm not taking entries.
Me and fellow staff have discussed it over in a good amount of detail.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terramort » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 am

Fine. Then I guess I'll request a crummy score of 1385 for Abnormal Level 2, and a score of 3416 for Normal Level 1. Not that it matters, I freaking suck at getting even halfway decent scores. I'll be off the scoreboard in 3 days. Proofs are still in their original posts.
Terramort

Postby TataBlitz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:44 am

Normal
Old level 2
Total Score / Mikasa
Crimson Order
TataBlitz

Postby SlenderK » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm

So what? Does my completion of the forest not count?
SlenderK

Postby BlitzNeko » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Hard Diffculty - Old Level 2 - Final Score - Talons of Liberty
i accidentally pressed the special button and turned into a titan.... i just climbed on building since there werent any titans left xD
Spoiler:
BlitzNeko

Postby Teitoto » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Little update on my score in normal difficulty :
Spoiler:
Teitoto

Postby Terramort » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:13 pm

SlenderK wrote:So what? Does my completion of the forest not count?

Exactly. You might have accidentally let 2 seconds get ADDED to your time. And because of the wonderful help of the mods, you don't have to worry about having your score messed up by 2 seconds and fear losing the competition for the scoreboard (by those 1 extra seconds) - you aren't even allowed to apply for the chance! This ensures that your hard work goes unrewarded, even though you are willing to take a penalty on your time.

Oh, and maybe next time, the mods should ask US, the PLAYERS and the ones submitting the high scores, if WE are ok with the few extra seconds of time for our applications. I know I am.
Terramort

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Terramort, did you consider it's not about your own score, but rather the general list, as in someone who screenshots faster would get a better ranking?
Otherwise, updated.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Just one thing everyone should take into consideration about the time glitch for the scoreboard. Has everyone here paid attention to the time scoreboard in the older updates? They were always EXTREMELY close, to the point that even an extra second or two from the bug could mean the difference of a whole rank.
Blizzard2795

Postby Foxen » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Terramort wrote:
SlenderK wrote:So what? Does my completion of the forest not count?

Exactly. You might have accidentally let 2 seconds get ADDED to your time. And because of the wonderful help of the mods, you don't have to worry about having your score messed up by 2 seconds and fear losing the competition for the scoreboard (by those 1 extra seconds) - you aren't even allowed to apply for the chance! This ensures that your hard work goes unrewarded, even though you are willing to take a penalty on your time.

Oh, and maybe next time, the mods should ask US, the PLAYERS and the ones submitting the high scores, if WE are ok with the few extra seconds of time for our applications. I know I am.

I agree wholeheartedly, Terramort. Considering this issue is going to exist for everyone who is speed running, I don't understand how it could invalidate the scores. Everyone's time is going to have the extra time on it. I think that this was a bad move by the mods to push this on us, as it really should have been left up to the people who are actually setting the records. Personally, I feel like I have nothing to work towards when playing single player at this point. There's no reason that the timed scores shouldn't be accepted. It isn't difficult to have a screen cap program ready to take a picture the moment your titan count drops to 0. In fact, due to the glitch in this version, it's necessary to. The difference in times should only differ in tenths of a second, in this case. (Which I doubt will cost anyone a rank)

Also, what's up with having to have a picture of the web browser? My screen capture program won't take pictures unless a game is fullscreen. If it's due to the possibility of an altered offline version, I suppose that's understandable. Otherwise it sort of seems like a pointless (and rude) way to ensure people are playing on the website.
Last edited by Foxen on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foxen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion