Scoreboard of V11102013-01242014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Scoreboard of V11102013

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Terramort wrote:
Accelevi wrote:1| Storm Hawks is a squad, not a guild.
2| They merged with ToL.
3| You've been removed from ToL.
Thus, no affiliation, and using your forum name is easier for ID.

Otherwise, updated, as well as added in all previous permanent Eren Titan time scores.

EDIT: Time stops if the "PRESS (key) TO RESTART" appears, so I'll count time scores with that showing only. I am going back and adding time scores valid as such.

Not only have you not added my score from the Abnormal run, my score isn't allowed because I had 2 extra seconds? That is so unfair. I don't even want to try for your rigged high score boards anymore. That is total bullshit that you stat accepting applicants AFTER me, even though it's the same version of the game, and the only difference between mine and theirs is their's still says "Press t to restart", and mine doesn't. Big. Fucking. Deal. It's like 2 seconds, not HELPING my score, only HURTING it.

It doesn't matter if it helped it or hurt it, it just keeps things fair by keeping things uniform. He also didn't start accepting applicants after you. He said that he's going back and adding all pictures that include the "Press (key) To Restart" prompt that's marked the end of every run in every scoreboard up until now. If you're picture had that, then he'd go back and add it to the scoreboards juts like everyone else that he's now adding, and he still isn't accepting any pictures uploaded from now on without the prompt.
Blizzard2795

Postby Foxen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Terramort wrote:Not only have you not added my score from the Abnormal run, my score isn't allowed because I had 2 extra seconds? That is so unfair. I don't even want to try for your rigged high score boards anymore. That is total bullshit that you stat accepting applicants AFTER me, even though it's the same version of the game, and the only difference between mine and theirs is their's still says "Press t to restart", and mine doesn't. Big. Fucking. Deal. It's like 2 seconds, not HELPING my score, only HURTING it.

Agreed, it's definitely bullshit. They should start accepting timed scores. Let us speed run again!!! It's perfectly fucking fair, as everyone has the exact same disadvantage. There's no point in playing single player if we can't fucking set time records.
Foxen

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Actinide wrote:Ignore my last time/score post, this is better by over 100 seconds xD

http://imgur.com/of7zy7T

Normal - 202 Sec - 3922 total damage

This is for damage, I'm assuming?
I'll wait on this one until you tell me.

If you're upset about the scoreboard, then okay, you can be upset.
It works to distinguish it though, and unless you want to post a video of you killing the last Titan, so I can see when the time hit, I'm not taking entries without that.
Every entry with the "Press (key) to Restart" means the time has stopped.
It's just a glitch, and Feng'll probably fix it, being a rather important one.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Titan Slayer » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 pm

http://i.imgur.com/OiwOCvZ.png
Level 2 Hard
Final Score 2584
ToL (Can you replace my last score with this please?)
Titan Slayer

Postby Accelevi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:10 am

Scores are replaced anyways. Updated.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terramort » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 am

Still haven't added my score. I said I'd like to change from time to score. Unless that's disqualified too because of the timer?
Terramort

Postby Accelevi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 am

No, I didn't notice it. Link to the post if you could (to make sure I'm putting in the right one)?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terramort » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:44 am

Terramort

Postby Actinide » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Accelevi wrote:
Actinide wrote:Ignore my last time/score post, this is better by over 100 seconds xD

http://imgur.com/of7zy7T

Normal - 202 Sec - 3922 total damage

This is for damage, I'm assuming?
I'll wait on this one until you tell me.

If you're upset about the scoreboard, then okay, you can be upset.
It works to distinguish it though, and unless you want to post a video of you killing the last Titan, so I can see when the time hit, I'm not taking entries without that.
Every entry with the "Press (key) to Restart" means the time has stopped.
It's just a glitch, and Feng'll probably fix it, being a rather important one.

I won't get upset; since one picture is only valid for a single high score then put it for damage; since it wouldn't be valid for time anyway.
My guild is the Crimson Order; I'd appreciate if you added that to my single-hit damage score in Normal as well. Thanks
Actinide

Postby SlenderK » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Spoiler:

Permanent Eren Titam. Normal mode.
Gurren Brigade
SlenderK

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion