Crawling Titan: First Reactions

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Crawling Titan: First Reactions

Postby d_OVRKLL » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:52 am

That crawler is a nightmare lol. I was pretty convinced I wasn't going to use Eren for his titan form but now I pretty much base my gameplay around cleaning up the left side, then go towards the back center, transform, kill the crawler and then go about my business from there (level 2)
d_OVRKLL

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Lol, if you're playing City, get its attention, hook just above its head onto like a building, then hook to nape and slash.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Liduso » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Colliders.

A bit out of topic, but they should make it when they dash into collidable objects when chasing players, it gets stunned a bit.

Also, idk about hooking above its head. They tend to hop a bit like the old abherrents, constantly.

ESPECIALLY the smaller crawlers.
Liduso

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Liduso wrote:Colliders.

A bit out of topic, but they should make it when they dash into collidable objects when chasing players, it gets stunned a bit.

Also, idk about hooking above its head. They tend to hop a bit like the old abherrents, constantly.

ESPECIALLY the smaller crawlers.

Not quite. Jumpers jump if you so much as stand above their head. Crawlers have a good couple of feet for clearance, even more so for the bigger ones. You just have to learn exactly how much clearance each size has, and there's little to no risk involved.
Blizzard2795

Postby Arise7 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:48 pm

I agree crawlers run speed should be nerf slightly, if horses are ever added to the game; they should run a little slower then crawlers. However crawlers move so fast at the moment that horses would either be waaaay to fast to be realistic or too slow to do anything against crawlers.
Arise7

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:11 pm

The crawlers are actually at a pretty good speed right now. The average horse can run about 40 miles per hour, and the average human can run at about six miles per hour. In other words, horses run about 6.7 times as fast as humans. Apply that to the game's scale, and horses would run at about 65 feet per second. I still need to get around to actually checking the crawlers' speed, since this update nerfed them, but if Sasha can outrun a small crawler on normal mode while buffed, abnormal mode crawlers should run somewhere between 60 and 70 feet per second, maybe a bit closer to eighty for the bigger ones.
Blizzard2795

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 pm

I support having momentum for crawlers, so they skid if they try to turn too fast.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Colopty » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:30 am

Accelevi wrote:I support having momentum for crawlers, so they skid if they try to turn too fast.

That gave me a hillarious mental image.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:40 am

How so?
=o

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Colopty » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 am

Momentum kept on crawler + high speed + sharp turn = Confused crawler skidding around while trying to correct its path, possibly mowing over a few random people on the way. I find that funny.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion