Wondering About Eren Titan Control

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Wondering About Eren Titan Control

Postby Fuginotory » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:23 pm

you sillies, the roar doesn't attract every titan on the map, just most of them. It has a range of about 300-400, something like that.
Fuginotory

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Yeah, anything within a general proximity.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Liduso » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Also in multiplayer you have a pretty big chance to lose control of Eren.

This was before the petra update, so idk if it changed, but I've read on the fact page that Eren can't kill teammates, but during an encounter in forest I ended up dead Via Out of Control Erens. :c
Liduso

Postby =_= » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Liduso wrote:Also in multiplayer you have a pretty big chance to lose control of Eren.

This was before the petra update, so idk if it changed, but I've read on the fact page that Eren can't kill teammates, but during an encounter in forest I ended up dead Via Out of Control Erens. :c

Really? Never heard of out of control Eren mode. I've never even seen them.
=_=

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm pretty sure Titan Eren cannot kill players.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 am

=_= wrote:
Liduso wrote:Also in multiplayer you have a pretty big chance to lose control of Eren.

Really? Never heard of out of control Eren mode. I've never even seen them.

Presumably because neither of these things are real. Eren's never been able to lose control of titan form, and he's never been able to harm teammates.

Edit: Also, I suppose these few things kinda have a place in a thread about Eren titan controls. Punching, kicking, and roaring, all can cancel out Eren jumping, unless done right as he's about to leave the ground, in which case he'll just perform them in the air, minus the roar, which just plays the sound effect. Jumping can also cancel out roaring, but not the punch or kick. Roaring only attracts titans if the animation is played to completion.
Blizzard2795

Postby bblt » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Fuginotory wrote:you sillies, the roar doesn't attract every titan on the map, just most of them. It has a range of about 300-400, something like that.

she is right roar doesn't attract every titan on the map it changes to maps size
and its really better using eren with tps except the normal things you know like N wasd and mouse buttons i have a suggestion for eren users if they having hard times kicking little ones use F (lock target thing)
and you can still lose eren's control it happened to me yesterday on single mode with eren titan on old level
bblt

Postby Blizzard2795 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:21 pm

bblt wrote:
Fuginotory wrote:you sillies, the roar doesn't attract every titan on the map, just most of them. It has a range of about 300-400, something like that.

she is right roar doesn't attract every titan on the map it changes to maps size
and its really better using eren with tps except the normal things you know like N wasd and mouse buttons i have a suggestion for eren users if they having hard times kicking little ones use F (lock target thing)
and you can still lose eren's control it happened to me yesterday on single mode with eren titan on old level

No, it's REALLY not a thing that can happen.
Blizzard2795

Postby Colopty » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:
bblt wrote:

No, it's REALLY not a thing that can happen.

On the contrary, if all input devices on your computer suddenly stops working, you are very much losing control of Eren. Not that it would bother anyone else than you.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 pm

You can't lose it as in it goes against you though.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion