Petra & sasha

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 am

lol, it does seem wrong that Armin is as fast as her XD But as a Petra player I'm actually okay with her speed.
Levvuny
 

 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:45 am

Her special is fine, but make her speed at least around/higher than Mikasa.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:49 am

Yeah, I would like that too. I would say the speed of Mikasa because that seems about right.
Levvuny
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Arise7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:07 am

Accelevi wrote:Her special is fine, but make her speed at least around/higher than Mikasa.


Said it before and i'll say it again, Mikasa>>>Petra. If Petra gets boosted up to Mid tier speed, Mikasa needs to get into Levi tier.

Cause Eren/Jean/Petra/Marco/Sasha are not on her level.
Arise7
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby crapcarp » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 am

Arise7 wrote:Said it before and i'll say it again, Mikasa>>>Petra. If Petra gets boosted up to Mid tier speed, Mikasa needs to get into Levi tier.

Cause Eren/Jean/Petra/Marco/Sasha are not on her level.


Excuse me? You're talking about an elite titan killer, a seasoned veteran, someone who actually earned her skills realistically rather than having some kind of Mary Sue-esque jump start.

Besides, it's a real low blow to smack talk against someone who can't smack talk back.
crapcarp
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Arise7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Um your talking about someone who was able to survived against the female titan 1v1 and not get treestomped, as well as all her other feats in the manga. Theres no doubt, shes definitely better than Petra. For one she already has more solo kills than Petra did in her entire career, and two it's been mentioned repeatedly that Levi and Mikasa are both on a whole different level than everyone else.

If you want to say Mike is better than Mikasa, then we would have an argument and you would probably be right if you were talking about the Mikasa currently at the end of the anime. But Petra lulz no. Not to mention all of Petra feats are what you call "word of mouth". None of them happened during the show, and she didn't show that "seasoned veteran" side at all when she panicked because 2 of her squad mates were killed.
Arise7
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Arise7 wrote:Um your talking about someone who was able to survived against the female titan 1v1 and not get treestomped, as well as all her other feats in the manga. Theres no doubt, shes definitely better than Petra. For one she already has more solo kills than Petra did in her entire career, and two it's been mentioned repeatedly that Levi and Mikasa are both on a whole different level than everyone else.

If you want to say Mike is better than Mikasa, then we would have an argument and you would probably be right if you were talking about the Mikasa currently at the end of the anime. But Petra lulz no. Not to mention all of Petra feats are what you call "word of mouth". None of them happened during the show, and she didn't show that "seasoned veteran" side at all when she panicked because 2 of her squad mates were killed.

Anyone would shit him or herself if a one eyed 15 meter taekwondo master immortal female giant comes rushing at you at full speed after eating your best mate and decimating about 50 people . :lol: ( well anyone expcet levi XD)

But Miaksa vs female titan is different , the FT he was running away because she had Eren . but still Mikasa is abnormally skilled but too obsessed with Eren to surpass levi right now
Z.E.D
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Z.E.D wrote:
Arise7 wrote:Um your talking about someone who was able to survived against the female titan 1v1 and not get treestomped, as well as all her other feats in the manga. Theres no doubt, shes definitely better than Petra. For one she already has more solo kills than Petra did in her entire career, and two it's been mentioned repeatedly that Levi and Mikasa are both on a whole different level than everyone else.

If you want to say Mike is better than Mikasa, then we would have an argument and you would probably be right if you were talking about the Mikasa currently at the end of the anime. But Petra lulz no. Not to mention all of Petra feats are what you call "word of mouth". None of them happened during the show, and she didn't show that "seasoned veteran" side at all when she panicked because 2 of her squad mates were killed.

Anyone would shit him or herself if a one eyed 15 meter taekwondo master immortal female giant comes rushing at you at full speed after eating your best mate and decimating about 50 people . :lol: ( well anyone expcet levi XD)

But Miaksa vs female titan is different , the FT he was running away because she had Eren . but still Mikasa is abnormally skilled but too obsessed with Eren to surpass levi right now

Mikasa held her own in the city fighting the FT...
Levvuny
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Okay my bad so, she's even more badass than I thought XD
Z.E.D
 

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 pm

The only notable thing she did was slice off her fingers, making her fall, and get surprised by a tackle from Eren, and thus losing.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest