Petra & sasha

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Senpai » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:08 am

Yeah not only is mike just really good he has that nose on him.
Mikasa is also getting kills quickly, at the rate she's going she'll pass just about everyone except levi. (she passed Petra) (all of levi squad took years to get their record)

I'm done about canonly mikasa vs petra, if it's not obvious now, it will be when season 2 comes around.
But I'm just going to say this, Petra's special is pretty useful more than Mikasas, but that's ok because Mikasa is faster.

If Petra was speed boosted to Mikasa status, why would anyone ever pick Mikasa over Petra, other than IC which is a skill you have to learn, and it's definitely not reliable if you don't know how to use it.

If petra was just boosted to Eren status, then she'll be at a good speed, without making her more enticing than Mikasa.
Senpai

Postby TataBlitz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:09 am

I agree that petra should not be mikasa tier in speed, but there are only 3 tiers right now, armin tier is just lolno, so she has to be tier 2 speed. Unless feng makes more speed tiers then we can argue about individual character speeds, but either way petra should not be armin tier.
TataBlitz

Postby Senpai » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 am

Tatakae wrote:I agree that petra should not be mikasa tier in speed, but there are only 3 tiers right now, armin tier is just lolno, so she has to be tier 2 speed. Unless feng makes more speed tiers then we can argue about individual character speeds, but either way petra should not be armin tier.

xD there's four, armin tier, medium tier(jean/eren/marco), mikasa tier, and levi tier.
Senpai

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:07 am

According to Ghost's slave Blizz, there's only two tiers for ground movement Other and Armin and 3 tiers for air movement (which is labelled acceleration I'm guessing), levi, other, and armin ordered from fastest to slowest.

IMO there should be levi, mikasa, other, and armin tiers but I think mikasa belongs in the other tier atm.
TataBlitz

Postby Arise7 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:15 am

I don't know, apparently MIkasa and Jean are suppose to play exactly the same according to forum research but i feel i'm alot better with jean than mikasa, not even including specials. She seems heavier than Jean some reason, not sure why. Maybe it's just an optical illusion since jean is bigger, he'll seem like his lighter or something.

Anyway, if we assume that there is only 3 tiers of people, petra should be bumped up to tier 2 speed and mikasa to tier 1 speed. That or make Armin an even worse speed tier and buff his special. Even though Petra's skill as a soldier been brought up to question, i think everyone will at least agree on the fact that she's better than armin lol.
Arise7

Postby crapcarp » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:59 am

Arise7 wrote:Um your talking about someone who was able to survived against the female titan 1v1 and not get treestomped, as well as all her other feats in the manga.

She never fought the Female Titan. The first time all she did was hang by while Levi was slicing it up, except when she made the dumb move to go and try to kill it, which would've got her killed if it wasn't for Levi(which also caused his leg to get sprained). The second time she just sliced off her fingers while it was trying to get away from Eren.

Arise7 wrote:Theres no doubt, shes definitely better than Petra. For one she already has more solo kills than Petra did in her entire career, and two it's been mentioned repeatedly that Levi and Mikasa are both on a whole different level than everyone else.

That's always been a flaw of Mikasa as a character. Like I said, Petra earned her abilities and status. Mikasa is somehow suddenly able to own for no good reason(there might be one, but it seems very implausible that there is).

Arise7 wrote:Not to mention all of Petra feats are what you call "word of mouth". None of them happened during the show, and she didn't show that "seasoned veteran" side at all when she panicked because 2 of her squad mates were killed.

Dude, she wasn't expecting the Female Titan to already have its eye regenerated. How could she expect something like that? I mean, Mikasa fell into the same kind of trap as well when she thought the titan was vulnerable, the only reason why Mikasa lived was because Levi was there to save her ass.

Petra didn't break down from the death of Gunther and didn't even do anything stupid during her attack, so she could even control her anger towards the Female Titan and work perfectly with the others, proving her experience and skill.

Just because Petra's status came from her actions before the story took place, doesn't mean it's false. She was a part of Levi's squad for a reason. I mean, she was hand-picked by him to handle Eren as a titan if necessary for fuck's sake. That is not someone you take lightly.
crapcarp

Postby Senpai » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:28 am

Well it doesn't matter anymore, she's dead, and you'll just see Mikasa improve during season 2.

Petra should be faster than armin, but not mikasa, people would probably always choose petra over mikasa if that was the case. needs to be balanced.

Manga
saying that "oh petra was in elite so she's better," is totally wrong, mikasa was accepted into the levi squad, so not only is she recognized now as one of the best, her kill record smashes on petra.

Spoiler:
[size=50]semi-rant: Petra wasn't even that good, most of her kills were team ones. As you saw in the anime without her team she would completely fall apart, she has a uber lower solo kill record. Mikasa kill record is going to surpass both her team, and solo kills combined. Plus there is a reason Mikasa is good, she just trains hard obessively because it's what eren wants, plus she's been training with levi in the anime, she even managed to do a levicopter during the final episodes of the anime. wat, you just blacked out all the parts where mikasa did some dmg to the FT, and looked at all the negatives, she broke out of a grab, slashed at her heel enough to make her stumble in city, during forest she nearly fell, and in the city, she kept slashing at her while the ft couldn't hit her, until a piece of rubble hit mikasa, so ft never really even beat mikasa during the city. and Not only did mikasa do all that in city, she did all that by herself, military poilce insta died, jean only did a hit and run, otherwise the battle was soley against mikasa vs ft until eren came tldr; bleh don't care anymore
Senpai

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 am

comparing petra to mikasa seems to be a very heated discussion, so I'll stay out of it for now, but everyone can agree she should at the very least be better than jean and eren who are average soldiers and since there are only three tiers, just stick her in the tier with everyone else. When feng decides to make more speed tiers then we can argue about where mikasa and petra should rank, but as of this moment with minimal changes, they should be ranked the same.
TataBlitz

Postby Skirazi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 am

Petra having the same speed as Eren and Jean would be cool, but now I'm thinking that all the Petra players are too used to her speed to care anymore, and if we change her speed they will just become unhappy.
Skirazi

Postby crapcarp » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 am

Senpai wrote:Petra should be faster than armin, but not mikasa, people would probably always choose petra over mikasa if that was the case. needs to be balanced.

I don't think so. Mikasa's IC is really good if you know how to use it, plus her downward strike is very useful as well. Mikasa and Petra are for different styles of play, so they'd be perfectly balanced.

Senpai wrote:saying that "oh petra was in elite so she's better," is totally wrong, mikasa was accepted into the levi squad

So was Armin.

Senpai wrote:semi-rant: Petra wasn't even that good, most of her kills were team ones. As you saw in the anime without her team she would completely fall apart, she has a uber lower solo kill record. Mikasa kill record is going to surpass both her team, and solo kills combined.

How is Petra "not good" for mostly getting team kills? It just shows she's more of a team player than a lone fighter, which doesn't make her any better or worse. Afterall, teamwork is very important when killing titans. And no, she did not fall apart when everybody else started to die. In fact, she held herself together remarkably well. She was simply faced with a surprise she did not expect, much like what happened to Mikasa when she first attacked the FT, the only difference being that Levi was there to save Mikasa. Also, basing skill on statistics alone is a rather weak argument to begin with.

Senpai wrote:Plus there is a reason Mikasa is good, she just trains hard obessively because it's what eren wants

Eren trained obessively, and he's not nearly as good as Mikasa. Hell, when he first killed a titan as a scout he fell like a noob(though mind you, this was probably because he was euphoric afterwards)

Senpai wrote:plus she's been training with levi in the anime, she even managed to do a levicopter during the final episodes of the anime.

Same with Petra.

Senpai wrote:wat, you just blacked out all the parts where mikasa did some dmg to the FT, and looked at all the negatives, she broke out of a grab, slashed at her heel enough to make her stumble in city, during forest she nearly fell, and in the city, she kept slashing at her while the ft couldn't hit her, until a piece of rubble hit mikasa, so ft never really even beat mikasa during the city. and Not only did mikasa do all that in city, she did all that by herself, military poilce insta died, jean only did a hit and run, otherwise the battle was soley against mikasa vs ft until eren came

That was more of a chase than an actual fight. The FT wasn't really focused on killing her, so it was rather easy to get a few slices in.
crapcarp

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion