Petra & sasha

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:37 am

Even if she's not Mikasa's speed, she can at least be faster than Eren/Jean/etc.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby crapcarp » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 am

Senpai wrote:I guess you could say the same goes for Petra, people just play as her for the fun of it, with that logic she wouldn't need any buff at all.

Besides people like petra as is, a speed boost is nice, but if she doesn't get one she's still being used. And not everyone believes petra is faster than mikasa canonly.

My problem isn't with Petra being played, it's with her special along with her hook speed. The two just don't go together. I mean, Armin's special goes perfectly with his lower hook speed. But Petra's special practically requires a hook speed the same as Jean, Eren, etc.

Senpai wrote:Plus Petra's special is just a lot more versatile, than mikasa's, it just has more uses. (climbing, following abnormals, total anticrawler, cd is short .makes it safer less vulnerable time, more pseudo escape etc)

If you miss with mikasa's special you could hit the floor, and the ic is something you have to learn, otherwise it's really not reliable.but it's good for overhead kills, that petra can also do with her special.

Both specials have their uses, advantages, and disadvantages. Like I said, they suit different play styles. And while the IC does have to be practiced and it's use honed, the benefit gives the master Mikasa player an exceptional advantage. Like wavedashing in several fighting games.
crapcarp

Postby Senpai » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 am

>Well then what's the problem? I said Petra should be around or better than jean and eren.
>You said it requires around same speed as jean, or eren.
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:42 am

She should definitely be faster than Jean or Eren.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby crapcarp » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 am

Senpai wrote:>Well then what's the problem? I said Petra should be around or better than jean and eren.

Then what's your problem? You were saying that people would never play Mikasa if Petra had Tier 2 hook speed.

Senpai wrote:>You said it requires around same speed as jean, or eren.

Yes, Tier 2 hook speed. Your point being?
crapcarp

Postby Senpai » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:14 am

crapcarp wrote:
Senpai wrote:>Well then what's the problem? I said Petra should be around or better than jean and eren.

Then what's your problem? You were saying that people would never play Mikasa if Petra had Tier 2 hook speed.

Senpai wrote:>You said it requires around same speed as jean, or eren.

Yes, Tier 2 hook speed. Your point being?

Ohh right, I just thought tier 2 hook speed meant exactly like Mikasa.

Because jean/eren aren't as fast as Mikasa iirc they're just close.

But yeah Petra should join tier 2, and be as fast as jean/eren or faster.
Senpai

Postby Arise7 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:20 am

I'm pretty sure that Mikasa is Tier 2. As far as im aware of there's only 3 tiers of speed and only Levi is in the top tier so Mikasa has to be in 2nd with everyone else and their mother.
Arise7

Postby Senpai » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:24 am

Arise7 wrote:I'm pretty sure that Mikasa is Tier 2. As far as im aware of there's only 3 tiers of speed and only Levi is in the top tier so Mikasa has to be in 2nd with everyone else and their mother.

Eren's mom is in the game? :shock:

Her special is to be snapped in half.

But oh, ok. Well then tier 2 it is then for Petra, I just thought levi>Mikasa>Jean>Eren>Sasha>Marco>Petra>Armin

It just felt that way, Is everyone in tier 2 the same speed?
Senpai

Postby Arise7 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 am

T1:Levi
T2: Mikasa, Eren, Sasha, Jean, and Marco
T3: Petra and Armin

Everyone in the same speed tier moves at same speed. Of course this is for air speed.
Arise7

Postby Senpai » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:29 am

Arise7 wrote:T1:Levi
T2: Mikasa, Eren, Sasha, Jean, and Marco
T3: Petra and Armin

Everyone in the same speed tier moves at same speed. Of course this is for air speed, sasha is in tier 3 ground speed.

:oops: My bad.

Although I still think everyone should have different air speeds from each other, but that's for another thread.

Petra should go to tier 2 then.
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion