Petra & sasha

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Petra & sasha

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm

I wouldn't expect saving, lol.
And why would you be able to save progress anyway?
Looks would work though, but it's not important, and takes work.

Also, customization is unlikely.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby ypknight » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Is there anyway i can help me texturing as well? :D Id love to do that
ypknight

Postby Levvuny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:33 pm

ypknight wrote:Is there anyway i can help me texturing as well? :D Id love to do that

That would be cool if we could send in feng textures of characters, though if that was implanted he might get spammed with useless ones...
Levvuny

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:35 pm

I generally trust Feng and Jiang with it, and they're doing a great job.
Feng also said he doesn't want/need help.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Levvuny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Well, what Feng says is law. :) And yeah, he is doing a wonderful job, that was just a wild idea... :P
Levvuny

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I can't believe that this game is just at start and is already super awesome! Just imagine what Feng will add to this game in about, I don't know, 1 year? And with the female titan, I don't think it's a good idea to be added now. In the anime she had some nice skills, so Feng should put a lot of work on her + graphics. Maybe after Annie's going to be added, like 1-2 months. We can wait, the game is going better and better in every month, with every new update. XD
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Levvuny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Aiden wrote:I can't believe that this game is just at start and is already super awesome! Just imagine what Feng will add to this game in about, I don't know, 1 year? And with the female titan, I don't think it's a good idea to be added now. In the anime she had some nice skills, so Feng should put a lot of work on her + graphics. Maybe after Annie's going to be added, like 1-2 months. We can wait, the game is going better and better in every month, with every new update. XD

In a year there will probably be like 50 characters... :3 woah... He really is the best game developer ever...
Levvuny

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 pm

LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:
Aiden wrote:I can't believe that this game is just at start and is already super awesome! Just imagine what Feng will add to this game in about, I don't know, 1 year? And with the female titan, I don't think it's a good idea to be added now. In the anime she had some nice skills, so Feng should put a lot of work on her + graphics. Maybe after Annie's going to be added, like 1-2 months. We can wait, the game is going better and better in every month, with every new update. XD

In a year there will probably be like 50 characters... :3 woah... He really is the best game developer ever...

new character DAzz, special : FEAR: runs away from titans very fast or just shits himself in fear XD
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Wasn't Dazz that guy who freaked out when Pixis (?) made the announcement?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Accelevi wrote:Wasn't Dazz that guy who freaked out when Pixis (?) made the announcement?

yep it's him

Spoiler:
And he's the one ymir saves while in titan form in her backstory

What makes him funny is the permanent expression of terror on his face XD
Z.E.D

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion