Blizz's Basement of Brilliance

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Blizz's Basement of Brilliance

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:49 am

Fuginotory wrote:
Also, Adds.
Ol' Fugi: Are you bored? Really bored? Like, so bored you could just slaughter every titan that crosses your path?
Random Person: Yes, that sounds like me.
Ol' Fugi: Then the Archangel's Cup Tournament is the place for you!
Random Person: But Ol' Fugi, what is this Archangel's Cup Tournament?
Ol' Fugi: Good question random person! The Archangel's Cup Tournament is the newest, hottest user run event of the forum! Held by none other then... You know him, you love him, Xyro!
Random Person: That sounds great! But can I really play in it?
Ol' Fugi: That is another good question random person. The Archangel's Cup Tournament Is currently open for registration! Anyone who wishes can join.
Random Person: But I don't know if I can win... Or if I'd even be able to show up.
Ol' Fugi: The Archangel's Cup Tournament accepts any and all users who wish to participate!
Random Person: That's so cool. Tell me more!
Ol' Fugi: You're just going to have to visit the Archangel's Cup Tournament thread to find out more! Thank you for reading our add. For more information visit Archangel's Cup Tournament we hope to see you there!
Random Person: What's the re...
Ol' Fugi: Enough questions now random person, the add is over.
Random Person: Yeah but...
Ol' Fugi: Seriously, shut up.
Random Person: But I re...
Ol' Fugi: *Gunshots* Back to being brilliant now.

Ghosthunter

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Accelevi wrote:And your point is?
It doesn't have the slightest effect.
Give Jean Levi's blades. He'll still have a longer attack range, because he's larger and has a longer distance he can extend his arms.

It will be a longer range than Levi's, but it will be smaller than his actual reach.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Wow, so everyone completely missed the point... And went to another realism discussion... Again...
*Vision Darkens*
Mark my words!!! ~ Connection lost.

Ghosthunter wrote:
Fuginotory wrote:
Also, Adds.
Ol' Fugi: Are you bored? Really bored? Like, so bored you could just slaughter every titan that crosses your path?
Random Person: Yes, that sounds like me.
Ol' Fugi: Then the Archangel's Cup Tournament is the place for you!
Random Person: But Ol' Fugi, what is this Archangel's Cup Tournament?
Ol' Fugi: Good question random person! The Archangel's Cup Tournament is the newest, hottest user run event of the forum! Held by none other then... You know him, you love him, Xyro!
Random Person: That sounds great! But can I really play in it?
Ol' Fugi: That is another good question random person. The Archangel's Cup Tournament Is currently open for registration! Anyone who wishes can join.
Random Person: But I don't know if I can win... Or if I'd even be able to show up.
Ol' Fugi: The Archangel's Cup Tournament accepts any and all users who wish to participate!
Random Person: That's so cool. Tell me more!
Ol' Fugi: You're just going to have to visit the Archangel's Cup Tournament thread to find out more! Thank you for reading our add. For more information visit Archangel's Cup Tournament we hope to see you there!
Random Person: What's the re...
Ol' Fugi: Enough questions now random person, the add is over.
Random Person: Yeah but...
Ol' Fugi: Seriously, shut up.
Random Person: But I re...
Ol' Fugi: *Gunshots* Back to being brilliant now.

Foolish ghost, we have scanned your puny extension and your attempts at blocking our adds are futile.

Note: I would probably be putting it up right now, but it's already in the post, so yeah.
Fuginotory

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Your point is?
Give Levi and Jean the same blades.
Have them stand the same distance back, no moving forward/etc.
With just a single slash, Jean will reach further.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Because he's bigger >.>
Yes, he will have a bigger reach because of his size, but he's too OP with his size + longer blades.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Foxen » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Some people can't even notice the blade length being different, so I can't really agree with it being "OP".
Foxen

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm

It's a slight difference, but between characters like Jean and Levi, it's more noticeable.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Thirdkazekage » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Also try doing the Full Cut a bunch of times with Levi and Jean, you'll notice its easier to do it with Jean then Levi xD
Thirdkazekage

Postby Arise7 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:24 pm

blade length isn't a big issue until you get to the guys with the longest and smallest, jean vs levi. For example Mikasa has slightly smaller blades then Jean but the difference is so small it's barely an issue. With Levi, his blades are so smaller that it's painfully apparent. Personally i think attack specials should be buffed and given a slight attack range increase and this would make him better. I don't mind characters having a different attack reach, it makes sense afterall seeing that their gear is custom made for them and Jean has much longr arms then Levi. However such considerations should be taken into account when balancing characters.

Also Armin needs a buff the most. You are not forgotten Armin....'
Arise7

Postby Noodler » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Arise7 wrote:blade length isn't a big issue until you get to the guys with the longest and smallest, jean vs levi. For example Mikasa has slightly smaller blades then Jean but the difference is so small it's barely an issue. With Levi, his blades are so smaller that it's painfully apparent. Personally i think attack specials should be buffed and given a slight attack range increase and this would make him better. I don't mind characters having a different attack reach, it makes sense afterall seeing that their gear is custom made for them and Jean has much longr arms then Levi. However such considerations should be taken into account when balancing characters.

Also Armin needs a buff the most. You are not forgotten Armin....'

*pushes Arise off nearby cliff*
Sasha could use a good passive ability. :)
Noodler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion