Blizz's Basement of Brilliance

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Blizz's Basement of Brilliance

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:22 am

It's still good work. And congratz on 200.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Arise7 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:53 am

Your acceleration values are probably off because how fast you reach your top speed is also effected by your ground speed. I tested it out with Sasha. While buffed she is able to reach her top speed in the air much faster than without the buff. At first i thought this was because her buff increased reeling speed but it seems more like that since she left the ground at a higher speed, her acceleration is also much higher. So it seems momentum has a strong effect on how fast you accelerate when you go airborne or change directions.
Arise7

Postby Titan Slayer » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:37 am

Do you have a general idea for the order of blade length for the new characters?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4709
Oh Blizz can you change the URL in the AOTTG facts to this? It leads to the edit page right now./\
Titan Slayer

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey Blizz, I just did a comparison Character/Titan with a 3 meter class (blasted things are so rare these days, it's not even funny). Looks like most characters reach to almost the waist of these titans, a 3 meter class would be about 8-9 feet, meaning the char is about 4 feet, or 1.5 meters, which is not exactly the correct height of all the characters, but it is sensible for a human :D.

I also did some testing with the speed and everything, and I think your inconsistencies were due to the update kicking in properly, because it seems like Feng is updating this in small portions, anyway, the speed seems to be back to normal, back to the values you originally provided, but you can still check it for yourself if you wish. Also, do you plan on adding Character reach? I've tested that a few times and it is (roughly) 2 for everyone, even the new guys, and if you add the step it becomes a about 6 (the step is 4 feet). A more precise measure, I believe the actual reach is 2.8 or something along these lines, but I like rounded down things.
Fuginotory

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:08 am

So then the unit for the number beneath the target thing is in feet?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am

It's not in anything really, that's just what we're going with, since that's the thing it's closest to, scale wise. I horribly doubt Feng would ever actually use feet, seeing as how he's Chinese xD Also, Fugi, I love you so much right now xD After checking with Sasha and Petra again, they seem to fit in with the current tiers, which once again exist, meaning I don't have to get the acceleration for every individual character, with every individual method xD
Blizzard2795

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:35 am

Yeah, makes more sense it would be meters, considering China, but the scale seems more like feet. But maybe he knew of the audience, and just put it as feet? IDK.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby =_= » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 am

Nah, it's probably just a coincidence with the preset units in Unity3D. At least I think so
:lol:
Just saying, hooks fired take about 1.5-2 seconds to reach 120 ft
=_=

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:21 am

Well, you know how it is Blizz, we're all doing our part... Plus I heard about Ghost, and thought I'd help you out.
I think Feng just put it as distance units, and it landed feet perfectly... Mostly...
Fuginotory

Postby Accelevi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Coincidentally landing at feet sounds unlikely. lol

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion