Sweet kills. Midair kill?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Sweet kills. Midair kill?

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Nxt wrote:Oh the topic describes what i did in this video

Thats a full and uncut video of me trying to do it, you can skip to see the successful kill

Ive been trying that for a little and got it once now! Good luck, hope you get a video of a successful one soon
RoundTTemUP!

Postby BK201 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:56 pm

RoundTTemUP! wrote:Ive been trying that for a little and got it once now! Good luck, hope you get a video of a successful one soon

You mean another successful one? :lol: Because that last one he got at the very end was awesome.
BK201

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:05 pm

BK201 wrote:
RoundTTemUP! wrote:Ive been trying that for a little and got it once now! Good luck, hope you get a video of a successful one soon

You mean another successful one? :lol: Because that last one he got at the very end was awesome.

haha ;X :oops: :oops:
---edit----
yeah i also felt like it was easier using eren and i got close more often with him, but the one time i finally did it it was with mikasa and it wasnt with her special.
RoundTTemUP!

Postby BK201 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:41 pm

RoundTTemUP! wrote:yeah i also felt like it was easier using eren and i got close more often with him, but the one time i finally did it it was with mikasa and it wasnt with her special.

Characters do handle differently, so Eren probably seems easier because you have grown accustom to him.

I know I'm not used to how Levi differs from Jean and I end up doing pretty awful with him sometimes.
BK201

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:04 am

tbh i usually only use mikasa but yeah eren and mikasa are the same speed so im just crazy haha
hey jw what video editor do you use?
RoundTTemUP!

Postby anothercero » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I don't know how, but I just got a 2258 dmg hit on Annie Titan in midair! :D
anothercero

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 am

anothercero wrote:I don't know how, but I just got a 2258 dmg hit on Annie Titan in midair! :D

whaaat hitting annie in the air, now thats an achievement i havent even thought of yet! and to get 2258 good job brotha!
RoundTTemUP!

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 am

Mid-air kills make it generally easier to use Mikasa and drop, or Levi/Petra to the nape.
But a long distance equator would work.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Spam attack works too. :lol:
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Hilo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:32 am

I laughed so hard when I got this kill today.

I was swinging around a tree with a fairly wide hook, coming around an arc that would pass by a titan. I was messing around in single mode so I thought I might as well try for a kill. I kept my hook in the tree, the hooks at least 30-40 feet long, and I swing when I feel it's a good time. The titan turns just before I hit, and I actually made contact with his nape. Better yet, I tagged a 1.4k off that random shot.

I was so surprised this even worked and I couldn't help but laugh.
Hilo

Previous

Return to General Discussion