11/26/13.III

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: 11/26/13.III

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Before their turning speed was 5 seconds on normal right? Now they are faster, like 3 seconds.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 am

Oh, I did really terrible today when I was playing, that might be it.
Normally I do okayish.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:22 am

Are people having these problems? I honestly felt no difference.

Usually I win unless I get cornered, or the crawler can just lots of things to end my game, but the other titans didn't feel any different.
Senpai

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:00 am

I actually found them to be turning slower :shock: , or it could just be my reflexes improving, I didn't actually measure it mind you
TataBlitz

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:06 am

Tatakae wrote:I actually found them to be turning slower :shock: , or it could just be my reflexes improving, I didn't actually measure it mind you

Supposably crawlers are at half speed of what they used to be, but the only person ever to exist to notice it is blizzard. :lol:

Everyone else thinks they crawl at the same speed.
Senpai

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 am

You're all blind. It's even LESS THAN HALF, BARELY OVER A THIRD OF THEIR ORIGINAL SPEED xD
Blizzard2795

Postby =_= » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:29 am

I dunno why, but I find the game easier now when I play hard mode. Maybe because the titans turn around a lot more than they perform Titan-Do?

As for the crawlers, I'm guessing it's because you don't have anything else that's even close to the speed of those things, unless you're playing titan Eren. People don't notice a speed boost in the new version of the Ferrari if you don't race it against other cars, ya know. :lol:
=_=

Postby Blizzard2795 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 am

That's kinda true, but I distinctly remember not being able to just sit around and think about my life for a good thirty seconds or so while a little crawler on normal is running down a street towards me last update xD
Blizzard2795

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 am

Don't blame us for not noticing Blizz, whenever I saw a crawler it was either running into a wall, tree, or running me over and stopping. None of these cases allow me to get a speed reading.
Fuginotory

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:46 am

Blizzard2795 wrote:That's kinda true, but I distinctly remember not being able to just sit around and think about my life for a good thirty seconds or so while a little crawler on normal is running down a street towards me last update xD

The crawler was obviously showing proper manners, and didn't want to interrupt you while you were in deep thought.

Feng made the ai able to recognize when a player is busy pondering anything, before it tries to devour him.

They're so rude when it comes to me hanging on its neck trying to rip it's nape out. So much spinning, it's barbaric.
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion