Hitboxes, AI, and titan attacks

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Hitboxes, AI, and titan attacks

Postby Zarythe » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:38 am

The most frustrating thing about this game in the current version is the Hitboxes, i cant count how many times i've been eaten, caught or smashed from 5m away of the actual body part. This needs a fix with all types of titans small and big ones. As a fast pace player i also find it annoying when the titans turn like 45 degrees in one second and keep spinning unless you let go, or you kill him. More attacks for the titans other than the karate smash and the normal slash, i want to see titan attacks that work with the enviroment, like a titan sweeping his hand across a buildings roof and you need to jump to avoid it and make it so that if you are on a high building or a tree the titans actually try to reach for you other than just smashing the ground, and make the big ones try to catch you. With the Karate chop, i hate the awful long range in the arms when he swings. Those things become like 2km long for the attack, we need better attacks. Other than that annoying part, The game is Freaking awesome, i play it everyday and enjoy it. Those Crawling titans tho... And if either Adam or Yuki is reading this, you guys are awesome.

Oh yeah, and new maps, ASAP also including a survival type mode for City.
Zarythe

Re: Hitboxes, AI, and titan attacks

Postby Accelevi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:01 am

Hitbox range was already noted.
The turn has already been noted.
The Titan attacks were already noted.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 am

We could use more maps, Castle Utegard, and plains map were suggested.

I thought of a mountain terrained map, but so far in the series there hasn't been one.
Senpai

Postby =_= » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:04 am

Senpai wrote:We could use more maps, Castle Utegard, and plains map were suggested.

I thought of a mountain terrained map, but so far in the series there hasn't been one.

There have been a few, but they weren't battlegrounds. Plus wielding 3dmg and fighting titans on a mountain? sounds daunting. :lol:
=_=

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 am

=_= wrote:
Senpai wrote:We could use more maps, Castle Utegard, and plains map were suggested.

There have been a few, but they weren't battlegrounds. Plus wielding 3dmg and fighting titans on a mountain? sounds daunting. :lol:

I made a thread about it, and psshhh it would be a cool battleground.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6639
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:21 am

Lol, a mountain map would be pretty hard, unless you have trees, because horses would be hampered by the slope in most cases.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 am

Accelevi wrote:Lol, a mountain map would be pretty hard, unless you have trees, because horses would be hampered by the slope in most cases.

Yeah I made sure to include trees, of course on the taller parts of the mountain it's not gonna have trees, but that's just challenge. :twisted:

And maybe even a lake that has no purpose being there, but just for aesthetics.
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 am

If there's no trees, it'll be a real challenge. lol

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Khally » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 am

Accelevi wrote:If there's no trees, it'll be a real challenge. lol

But for that, we'd have a plains map :P
Khally

Postby Senpai » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:55 am

Khally wrote:
Accelevi wrote:If there's no trees, it'll be a real challenge. lol

But for that, we'd have a plains map :P

Yeah just horses, and titans would be fine on the plains map.

I left concept pictures on my thread for the mountain map, so you guys can get an idea of how it'll be.

Plus someone told me there was a castle that was on a mountain from the manga, so we could use that for a canonical reference.
Senpai

Next

Return to General Discussion