Female titan is being developed by Feng

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Female titan is being developed by Feng

Postby Erandos » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:04 pm

On his Weibo, Feng said that he is currently making the FT titan, the model was created 1 month ago by Jiangli. So cheer up guys!!! :D :D :D :D
All credit goes to Dong Nan for posting this news on Facebook
Erandos

Re: Female titan is beeing developed by Feng

Postby Zeref » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:06 pm

"Translate from Fenglee's Weibo (his weibo link is at the bottom of the gameplay page)(you need to register a weibo account to see other people's post)(you can choose the language at the right bottom cornor of the weibo page): Finally I sit in front of my computer, going to make the female titan. The 3D model was already made by Jiang Li at about one month ago. Eren titan can not do harm to the female titan (ah... are you afraid of being terminated by her in a second?). You have to fight against the female titan with the help of your tiny blades.
终于回到了电脑前,接下来要制作的内容是一个月前江哥就准备好的女巨人。艾伦巨人化对她将毫无作用(被秒杀的节奏),只能靠两把美工刀来解决战斗。"
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 pm

And thus, so many things we've talked about here goes aflame, but from the ashes a new Phoenix of discussion shall arise!
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Aurora0010 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm

I hope the "Titan Eren Cannot harm her" Part means he cant kill her,you would think He should atleast be able to stun or occupy her... But I trust Feng. hasen't strung us wrong yet
Aurora0010

Postby BK201 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Perhaps it would be better if she were a multiplayer boss only? Like after you beat 20 waves on the Forest II or III. I would imagine that she has to be even harder than crawling titans. Which I wouldn't object too. By making her a boss after 20 waves she would be hard to get too and even harder to learn how to beat. I'd like that sort of challenge personally.
BK201

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Alright, so it's a boss fight of some sort? I'm down with that.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 pm

So Eren can't beat her?
I guess you win this round Accelevi!
Last edited by Tyrant Valvatorez on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 pm

I see what he's doing ; the FT is just going to slaughter everything and everyone i sight but Eren is the only one who can stop / stall her? TIny blades? so we have to incapacitate her like levi did in the anime?
Z.E.D

Postby Fuginotory » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:31 pm

What? No playable Annie? :(
Fuginotory

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:33 pm

I hope titan Annie is added too, and is more awesome if we can kill her only with our swords! I hope that she will be a lot stronger that other titans and with new attacks. :D

*EDIT:
Zeref wrote:"Translate from Fenglee's Weibo (his weibo link is at the bottom of the gameplay page)(you need to register a weibo account to see other people's post)(you can choose the language at the right bottom cornor of the weibo page): Finally I sit in front of my computer, going to make the female titan. The 3D model was already made by Jiang Li at about one month ago. Eren titan can not do harm to the female titan (ah... are you afraid of being terminated by her in a second?). You have to fight against the female titan with the help of your tiny blades.
终于回到了电脑前,接下来要制作的内容是一个月前江哥就准备好的女巨人。艾伦巨人化对她将毫无作用(被秒杀的节奏),只能靠两把美工刀来解决战斗。"

You need an activation code right? And what if I don't have a mobile?
Annie Leonhardt

Next

Return to General Discussion