Female titan is being developed by Feng

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Female titan is being developed by Feng

Postby CriticalBlinking » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm

I don't think anyone here understands what Deep Blue actually means. There's a difference between having lots of advantages and using all of your advantages perfectly. For instance, the perfect tic-tac-toe AI will bring the game to a draw every time at best because it simply doesn't have any real advantages over a human player; the rules are too simple, and neither side possesses an advantage. Allow the computer to move twice per turn in tic-tac-toe? The other side will lose every time of course, and even a human could make that happen because the processing power required to make the necessary moves is trivial, a double-move per turn is a 'cheap' advantage. A computer that can play to a draw (or win against a foolish human) every tic-tac-toe game is the 'perfect blue' of tic-tac-toe, and AI that can move twice per turn is 'cheap.'

Thankfully, Feng won't be able to give her anywhere near what I consider perfect blue combat AI unless he's running a huge development company dedicated solely to doing so, as the AI is useless without a complementary moveset. I expect the AI will simply have a significant number advantages on its side to the point that some may consider 'cheap,' and typically anything cheap will have an exploit, which is fair enough I suppose. I mean I exploited the super cheap AI in Blazblue Score Attack mode, even though they pick the 'perfect' move every time they do anything, so eventually it becomes predictable in its cheapness.
CriticalBlinking

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Even if you can predict what she will do, she'll most likely unleash another attack.
And I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Feng is basing off the anime, iirc.
She killed large amounts of soldiers effortlessly, before getting caught, screaming, and escaping again.
She kills Gunther, then shifts again.
Eren had his ass handed to him, as well as the best of the best soldiers getting brutally slaughtered.
FT still has lots of energy, but was getting tired.
Levi cuts her down, she falls, protects self.
Mikasa almost dies when she goes for the lure when FT arm falls.
Levi saves her because he's there and plot shield.

Later at City, she was still tired, but she still hands Eren's ass to him. She needs to escape though because she knows her limits, and she needs to go back to superiors or w/e probably. Mikasa cuts her fingers, and FT's refusal to kill fellow class soldiers, she falls, Eren surprise tackles her with some magical supply of energy he conjured out of nowhere, and proceeds to press the advantage.

All in all, she's killed at least like a 100 soldiers, and can easily hand Eren's ass to him in a normal prepared fight. She dodged most of his attacks. She has crystallization and speed, as well as high intelligence.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby merp » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Accelevi wrote:FT's refusal to kill fellow class soldiers

she tried to kill reiner
merp

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:09 pm

merp wrote:

she tried to kill reiner

Well no but then it' s a huuge spoiler
really big spoiler if non manga reader
he's the armored titan , that scene was a way to get eren's position in the formation . reiner carved the direction in her hand
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Lol what are you talking about merp?

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Spoiler:
He wrote in her palm words that only shifter can understand (I don't know much about this), that's why the FT stopped and stared at her palm. You can also see her calming/smiling when grabbing Reiner.

*EDIT: And even so, Reiner tried to attack her, so she had every reason to kill him.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Yes, I've been spoiled on that already.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby merp » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Z.E.D wrote:
merp wrote:

she tried to kill reiner

Well no but then it' s a huuge spoiler
really big spoiler if non manga reader
he's the armored titan , that scene was a way to get eren's position in the formation . reiner carved the direction in her hand

whoopsy lol sorry i don't read the manga i only know the stuff people spoil :lol:
merp

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:21 pm

I know about the spoiler which is why I said as such.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby epictoads » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Senpai wrote:Well i've talked about overrated Female titan's strength is.

But seriously, two motherfucking hits by levi, she slouched by a tree, and slowly took the massive rapage of the heichou. Sure he might have been unconfident in his abilities, but he could of been wrong, levi totally could of killed her if levi kept alive and kept hitting her.

Even mikasa brought annie down to her knees, Eren beat her, she can't be massively Op when she gets beaten by Eren titan at his weakest, thats kind of embarrasing even if she did fight a couple of military poilce, mikasa, and jean. (stwc too, but she escaped out of that.)

Plus Mikasa, and levi went head first battling FT and they didn't get hit, because she wasn't all that fast compared to 3DMG on a skilled person.

If you think Annie was trouble. (which relatively compared to all their other losses, and future losses she wasn't that big of a deal ) wait until you see armored titan.

Levi managed to get the upper hand and succeed but that's it. Eren never beat her 1v1, Mikasa wouldn't even come close (I'm sorry but she isn't yet near the skill of the Levi or even Petra). Mikasa only knocked her down becauee she was tired after the Eren fight and only trying to get away, not fight back. 1v1 Mikasa would die in 5 seconds. Honestly they would be better of if it was the armored Titan because he is specialized whereas the Female Titan is balanced. She destroyed the Survey Corps troops when outside the walls. Easily the best fighter out of all the Titans by far.
epictoads

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion