Next Character Poll #3, More Choices, More Fun

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Which characters should be added next

Hannes
4%
Erwin
18%
Annie
15%
Hanji
24%
Mike
9%
Connie
8%
Christa
11%
Ymir
3%
Reiner
7%
Bertolt
2%

Total votes : 451

Re: Next Character Poll #3, More Choices, More Fun

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Accelevi wrote:Christa is the goddess, and Hanji is our piece of Steins;Gate. +1 if you get it.

+3

i still want annie as a playable character, seeing as she's part of the 104th, it'd be nice to have the whole group in the game, ya know? since anime wise they're the first group we're introduced to....but Hanji'd be good as well

Annie <3 Out!
Annie_Leonheart<3

Postby Derppy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:20 pm

I could see annie implemented like ErenTitan: single player only. It'd be weird having an enemy of humanity flying around "on your side".
Derppy

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Derppy wrote:I could see annie implemented like ErenTitan: single player only. It'd be weird having an enemy of humanity flying around "on your side".

note, i said "Annie" not the "female Titan."

Edit: wait....oh, nvm, i misread your post, sorry bout that. anyways, i disagree with not having her available in MP, i mean sure, make her unplayable in the annie levels cuz that'd be just weird, but what about the battles else where like in the city or forest, i'm sure i'm not the only one who'd love to use her on MP

Annie <3 Out!
Annie_Leonheart<3

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:31 pm

I think he meant that when Annie will be added, playable FT will be added for SP too. I doubt he will add her soon, since he said he won't add enemies of humanity.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Derppy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:30 pm

No, I really do mean annie and not FT when I say annie. Playable titans are going to need a hell of a lot more actions than what they have now for them to be playable and FUN. I know that there are a lot of people who would like to play as annie in MP mode, but personally I feel that that breaks canon more than Marco in the forest. It just feels... wrong.
Derppy

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Derppy wrote:No, I really do mean annie and not FT when I say annie. Playable titans are going to need a hell of a lot more actions than what they have now for them to be playable and FUN. I know that there are a lot of people who would like to play as annie in MP mode, but personally I feel that that breaks canon more than Marco in the forest. It just feels... wrong.

well, i'm not really worried about the whole "Marco in forest" thing cuz...as weird as it feels if Feng had worried about keeping to canon then Marco's character would be exclusive to the city levels....i mean, having annie would be very fun...but i kinda see the point of making her exclusive to SP, but either way, i still hold to my opinion on her being playable in all but the annie levels, since ya know....the marco thing

Annie <3 Out!
Annie_Leonheart<3

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Why shouldn't Annie be playable in MP? No one said that her special would be shifting.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Why shouldn't Annie be playable in MP? No one said that her special would be shifting.

kinda my point...."Me" [lulz, glad to see another Annie Fan]
i really do hope Feng adds her cuz she's...ya know, Beast.

What did we learn? Annie Leonhardt is awesome, even if she is an unlikable bitch who everyone likes ironicly...thank you team four star!
and by this i mean she's a beast!

Annie <3 Out!
Annie_Leonheart<3

Postby Derppy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Personally, I don't know if I would want to play in any MP game in which someone else is annie. I'm sure you can figure out why.
Derppy

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Yeah, it would be pretty weird, but that won't stop people wanting to play as her.
Annie Leonhardt

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion