What's an average player in AOTTG?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby Khally » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Nine wrote:Valid point, though it would be nice to have a resource for beginners who want to learn the game quickly. Maybe this is just youthful optimism, but I'm new here so who cares.


Unfortunately, its hard to know what kind of resource would be best. We already have a lot of tutorials and information sheets, but if you think about it, we can't really "teach" them how to use 3DMG, they need to learn from experience. As it is, gameplay videos and tutorials already give a good understanding of how different people maneuver.
Khally
 

 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby shaun45451 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:09 pm

I think noobs learn how to maneuver with TPS fairly quickly. I've been playing since September, and I only just started using Original camera mode last month because Lock-on with TPS doesn't work. :lol:
shaun45451
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby brate » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:02 pm

shaun45451 wrote:I think noobs learn how to maneuver with TPS fairly quickly. I've been playing since September, and I only just started using Original camera mode last month because Lock-on with TPS doesn't work. :lol:

Why would you use lock-on?
brate
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:14 pm

I use lock on on large abs since I use default camera with no tilt and their hyper turning makes it hard to latch onto their back. I mean I can do the dodge and kill when they recover but that's boring.
TataBlitz
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby Innti » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:24 am

TataBlitz wrote:I use lock on on large abs since I use default camera with no tilt and their hyper turning makes it hard to latch onto their back. I mean I can do the dodge and kill when they recover but that's boring.

Before reading this I thought no one used lock on..... =P it always messes with my game if I try to use lock on.
Innti
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby Azure Sky » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Innti wrote:Before reading this I thought no one used lock on..... =P it always messes with my game if I try to use lock on.

Well it really depends on how you like to play. If you like to fly around getting super fast kills then you probably wont use lock on, but if you like to go infront of a titan and use original and go from the ground to the nape without using a specific move and just passing the titan and turning around then you would use lock on.
Sorry if that is a bit confusing or doesent make any sence.

Unfortunatly if you play with TPS lock on probably wont help you much.
Azure Sky
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby Zinrius » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Azure Sky wrote:
Unfortunatly if you play with TPS lock on probably wont help you much.



Fortunately, I'm extremely comfortable playing TPS.

So I have no need a lock-on to play decently.
Zinrius
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby TataBlitz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 am

TPS aiming moves too slow for my liking and I play on max sensitivity, I like to have a static camera when I aim to the edge of my screen, trying to drag the center of my screen to the edge takes too long.
TataBlitz
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby Zinrius » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:12 am

TataBlitz wrote:TPS aiming moves too slow for my liking and I play on max sensitivity, I like to have a static camera when I aim to the edge of my screen, trying to drag the center of my screen to the edge takes too long.



That's mental...

Dragging the mouse with the screen is the same distance as dragging the mouse without the screen.

The only difference is how your brain processes that distance.

Infact it's much faster in TPS because you can 360 the camera more times than original because instead of the camera doing everything your mouse does, it has to "follow" after it in original.
Zinrius
 

Re: What's an average player in AOTTG?

Postby Azure Sky » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Zinrius wrote:
Fortunately, I'm extremely comfortable playing TPS.

So I have no need a lock-on to play decently.


Well if you move from original to TPS when you use lock on a lot then its probably gonna be pretty hard for you
Azure Sky
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron