Feng's Game - News Discussion

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Feng Game-News Discussion

Postby Fuginotory » Sun May 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Maybe Feng should add some kind of tool-tips that explain what each stat means, I see a lot of Mikasa (not that I mind, mind you) running around the pubs, just because when people see SPD they assume it means air speed. Something that explains the specials would be nice too.

Oh and actual descriptions on the titans. Something witty or funny maybe?

Something like this:

Jumper: For this titan, the sky is the limit (literally)
Crawler: He lost his contact lenses somewhere, could you help him find them?

Something like that.
Last edited by Fuginotory on Sun May 04, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fuginotory

Postby Noodler » Sun May 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Uhm what?
Mikasa is really fast in the air aswell, it's not necessarily a misunderstanding.
Noodler

Postby Aknolses » Sun May 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Yeah, Mikasa's the 2nd fastest on air.
Aknolses

Postby Fuginotory » Sun May 04, 2014 1:37 pm

She is, we know this, but a lot of newbies seem to think that she's by far the fastest.
BTW Mikasa and Petra are both tied for second.
Fuginotory

Postby Zinrius » Sun May 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Fuginotory wrote:Maybe Feng should add some kind of tool-tips that explain what each stat means, I see a lot of Mikasa (not that I mind, mind you) running around the pubs, just because when people see SPD they assume it means air speed. Something that explains the specials would be nice too.

Oh and actual descriptions on the titans. Something witty or funny maybe?

Something like this:

Jumper: For this titan, the sky is the limit (literally)
Crawler: He lost his contact lenses somewhere, could you help him find them?

Something like that.

Crawler players... Oh dear lord. :lol:
Zinrius

Postby Fuginotory » Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Yeah, crawler players would be too much. It was just an example xD
Fuginotory

Postby liala » Sun May 04, 2014 6:14 pm

That's a good idea. It could be something like a newbie guide/tutorial then? A level where everything is explained.
liala

Postby Fuginotory » Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 am

It doesn't even have to be a level, just something that explains what is what, like a tool-tip that appears when you hover the mouse over a stat, or a small box of text where it says what each thing means. I'm not saying a tutorial level would be bad, mind you, I'm just keeping it conservative at the moment, after all, a simple box of text is far easier to make, compared to a tutorial level.
Fuginotory

Postby Pentakill » Fri May 09, 2014 1:21 am

Fuginotory wrote:It doesn't even have to be a level, just something that explains what is what, like a tool-tip that appears when you hover the mouse over a stat, or a small box of text where it says what each thing means. I'm not saying a tutorial level would be bad, mind you, I'm just keeping it conservative at the moment, after all, a simple box of text is far easier to make, compared to a tutorial level.

Yeah more information about who or what you are playing would be better for new players.
Just curious did you like having a lobby or is it way better as it is now?

Also I am wondering if I am the only one who is experiencing this: I have a feeling that titans have a slower turnspeed in Hard ( is that because I am laggin? I have a ping of 40 ms on average but maybe I am just laggin somtimes ...)
Pentakill

Postby Fuginotory » Fri May 09, 2014 7:31 am

I like the new system better, it allows people to join and leave as they please, meaning that we don't have to wait up for anybody.

Titans don't feel slower, it's just that some characters are faster now.
Fuginotory

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion