Feng's Game - News Discussion

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Feng's Game - News Discussion

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Enna wrote:
Annie Leonhardt wrote:What if it's like this:
Game starts, humans have 1 spawn point, titans 11. So the titans won't be so disadvantaged.
I guess we will see soon.

Sounds like lag to me... :/

Whqt do you expect with 12 spawn points? xD
Annie Leonhardt

Postby KDZ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:
Enna wrote:
Annie Leonhardt wrote:What if it's like this:
Game starts, humans have 1 spawn point, titans 11. So the titans won't be so disadvantaged.
I guess we will see soon.

Sounds like lag to me... :/

Whqt do you expect with 12 spawn points? xD

I expect fun and a lot of titans to myself >.> grope me titans
KDZ

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:04 am

You know i was thinking a bit and i think i figured out a valid reason for capturing bases in the city.
Basically "capturing" for the titan team is going around the city and eating civilians.
While for the human player team its preventing the titans from spreading across the city (capturing points=eating people).
So basically if titans capture all points it means that everyone in the city got eaten and if humans win it basically means we cleared the city before the civilians were eaten.
Ghosthunter

Postby d_OVRKLL » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:22 am

d_OVRKLL

Postby fenglee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:02 am

YES!!!oh there is a limit on characters now?
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
死亡是永恒的宁静而生就意味着战斗
fenglee
Site Admin

Postby Zarythe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 am

fenglee wrote:YES!!!oh there is a limit on characters now?

*points at Accelevi*
Zarythe

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 am

fenglee wrote:YES!!!oh there is a limit on characters now?

You, from all people said that? :lol:
(please change it Feng-chan)
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Connorhere » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 am

Totally called that whole new Titan AI thing.

Tbh i was wrong about the City checkpoint map being unfair against titans, as it is without players titans seem to take up a bit of the map by themselves, and with a player titan around it becomes kinda difficult for players to get the advantage. Plus since the checkpoints are stolen a lot faster now it's a game of back and fourth and actually bothering to stop titans.
Connorhere

Postby higurashimerlin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:51 pm

I have played the update now. Welp. No more soloing these maps those titans are too good.
higurashimerlin

Postby AirZ » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Great update, with a LOT of bug fixes.

The Colossal Titan map is back and running fully operational, and so is Trost!
And we see the City III map, full of checkpoints, as well.

-CT map-
The CT map is fun, but quite hard and lots of deaths, unless you go for the titans who try to eat the public at the end of the map.
Though there is a bug in which you get launched to the roof and get stuck there. Using your spec, you can get free and 'fall down', but this falling is a standing animation and sometimes pulls you back up to the roof.

-Trost-
Trost is really a map which requires both Teamwork and skills, with hordes of titans spawning which try to harm Eren.
Some minor issues are that titan CAN spawn on top of the roofs, though funny and not causing disruptions, it is a bit weird.
Also, titans sometimes spawn TOO close to Eren, in which you will fail in 1 second after they spawn. (a large aberrant, who belly flops Titan Eren).
A good thing though, is that crawlers CANNOT harm Eren. Thumbs up for that.

-City 3-
The new city map is full of checkpoints, which takes roughly 10 seconds to conquer, and you will win by either claiming all 12 checkpoints or killing 200 titans.
With the improved AI of titans, it becomes more of a challenge to conquer all checkpoints, as the titans will try and capture these as well, which is great!
conquering a checkpoint itself doesn't take that long, but progress is instantly nullified when an opposing team member enters the CP (resetting it to zero progress). But as it is a multiplayer map, this doesn't raise much concern as you simply and shiftly take out the titan and start again.
checkpoint 1 and 12 require 30 seconds of occupation, the rest requires 10 seconds.
Not much about the map I think could be done better though!
A map can be finished by Titans under 90 seconds, if you leave them be, but why would you try to complete this map solo? ;)

Overal, I am really pleased with the game update! :D
AirZ

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion