Female titan is out guys. So happy ;_;

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Female titan is out guys. So happy ;_;

Postby Babykyuubi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Well I beat Annie on Hard again so I got my technique down a bit better. Still don't think it will work on Abnormal. Like...It will, but I don't think I can do it multiple times without screw-ups. Not to mention 3000+ health. So 6000 health of no screw-ups...Not likely.
Babykyuubi

Postby Peanuts » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Annie smokes!! :o :lol:

Peanuts

Postby Babykyuubi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Tsk tsk tsk. Annie, you can't hope to go jogging if you are smoking. Shame on you.
Babykyuubi

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Annie is high.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:41 am

@Tsukiyo: Wait what? Are you serious?
Apparently, to fix the leg hitbox camping issue, she should have a roundhouse sweep kick to shake everyone off, but it shouldn't kill them. And apparently, ankle hitboxes shouldn't regenerate until 3s after she stands, so people can't immediately re-slash. How does a roundhouse sweep kick not kill you? And if your ankle is sliced, you don't stand up in the first place.
Have her create like a shockwave, and blast everyone + hooks away a long distance, and kill anyone too close. (20m or less prob)

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby BK201 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Accelevi wrote:@Tsukiyo: Wait what? Are you serious?
Apparently, to fix the leg hitbox camping issue, she should have a roundhouse sweep kick to shake everyone off, but it shouldn't kill them. And apparently, ankle hitboxes shouldn't regenerate until 3s after she stands, so people can't immediately re-slash. How does a roundhouse sweep kick not kill you? And if your ankle is sliced, you don't stand up in the first place.
Have her create like a shockwave, and blast everyone + hooks away a long distance, and kill anyone too close. (20m or less prob)

I presume the shockwave you are talking about would only be on/near ground level? Not a sphere-like shockwave that's radius goes in all directions, correct? Since it would kinda suck to be going for the nape and have to worry about a shockwave killing you while you are attacking it.
BK201

Postby Tsukiyo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Accelevi wrote:@Tsukiyo: Wait what? Are you serious?

Still as nit-picky as ever.

A roundhouse kick with enough force would cause the ropes to let loose and push players away, thus out of the range of the roundhouse kick, but still reeling from the momentum. Give it a sweet-spot that can still kill if you like since I guess death is a fair camping punishment, I don't really care, I'm just tired of seeing Annie being taken down with exploits.
Tsukiyo

Postby Babykyuubi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Can you really camp the ankles? I mean, I know I attack the ankles before her neck but I don't have nearly enough time to attack ankles>Fly to neck>Attack>Land on Ground>Reload>Hook to ankles>Repeat. Or do you mean going for the ankles every time before going for the neck? Like not taking chances with flybys or reeling.
Babykyuubi

Postby Khally » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Babykyuubi wrote:Can you really camp the ankles? I mean, I know I attack the ankles before her neck but I don't have nearly enough time to attack ankles>Fly to neck>Attack>Land on Ground>Reload>Hook to ankles>Repeat. Or do you mean going for the ankles every time before going for the neck? Like not taking chances with flybys or reeling.

In MP, yes. Not solo though.
Khally

Postby Colopty » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Just have a guy at the ankles at all times, ready to slash it the moment she tries to get up, while letting the rest of the players have all the fun.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion