"[Playername] leave please, I want my friend to join."

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

"[Playername] leave please, I want my friend to join."

Postby Mechanical_Platypus » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:15 pm

I hate this kind of thing. I finally find a nice ~100 ping game and it turns out the host isn't competent enough to be able to make a private game. I don't understand it.
Even worse, I've had a time where I've waited in a lobby, then someone joins, then asks the host to kick me so his friend can join, which the host proceeds to do.
Mechanical_Platypus

Re: "[Playername] leave please, I want my friend to join."

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 pm

You know, is pretty hard to do a private game.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Mechanical_Platypus » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Is it? Because every time I've tried to host a private game with my friends, it has worked flawlessly every time. Yet public games are so much harder to get into.
Mechanical_Platypus

Postby Khally » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Mechanical_Platypus wrote:Even worse, I've had a time where I've waited in a lobby, then someone joins, then asks the host to kick me so his friend can join, which the host proceeds to do.

Kicking doesn't exist.

Aiden wrote:You know, is pretty hard to do a private game.

Just don't tick the "Public Server". If it doesn't work, the public server wouldn't work either.
Khally

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Khally wrote:
Mechanical_Platypus wrote:Even worse, I've had a time where I've waited in a lobby, then someone joins, then asks the host to kick me so his friend can join, which the host proceeds to do.

Kicking doesn't exist.

Aiden wrote:You know, is pretty hard to do a private game.

Just don't tick the "Public Server". If it doesn't work, the public server wouldn't work either.

Have you ever ticked a button?
It's hard, like, what are you expecting of me Feng, I'm not Levi, I can't pull of these crazy advanced maneuvers!
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Mechanical_Platypus » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Khally wrote:Kicking doesn't exist.

Well, about 10 seconds after he asked the host to kick me, I was sent to the main menu and was not loaded into a game. It probably was just been a coincidence but nonetheless that guy was a dick.
Mechanical_Platypus

Postby Hotmagma99 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 pm

That usually means that the host started the game, when you get kicked to the main menu just wait for a minute and the game would start xD
Hotmagma99

Postby Khally » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Mechanical_Platypus wrote:

Well, about 10 seconds after he asked the host to kick me, I was sent to the main menu and was not loaded into a game. It probably was just been a coincidence but nonetheless that guy was a dick.

If you were not loaded into the game after a bit:
1. The host quit.
2. The host started the game and didn't have his port forwarded, causing everyone to DC.
Khally

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

He didn't started it.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Khally » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Aiden wrote:

He didn't started it.

It could have started. In fact, that's probably what happened, he tried to start it.
Khally

Next

Return to General Discussion