Video Preparation

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Video Preparation

Postby Reapy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 am

Well guys, for future videos I was wanting them to consist of group play for the most part. I want to be able to record a team playing together and enjoying ourselves. We will need a host that has a good enough connection to sustain all of us on there. Now that that's out of the way, this is what you need.

-Skype: we'll use skype to communicate with each other and allow everyone's thoughts to be included in the videos.

-Good Attitude: I don't really feel like playing with or talking with people that have a bad attitude, I usually don't involve myself with people like that.

-Cooperation: This is only needed to do better and get along with everyone.

-A voice! : Don't be shy or anything like that when I'm recording. Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it isn't offensive.

If you are interested and meet the requirements, please be sure to let me know by replying to the topic or messaging me here. We will discuss details and I will answer anything you ask that I have a response for.
Thanks.
Reapy

Re: Video Preparation

Postby Khally » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 am

Good luck man :)

I would love to participate, if I wasn't just so mic-shy...

333 posts
Khally

Postby Reapy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:13 am

Thanks. No worries man.
Reapy

Postby Skirazi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:50 am

Hellz yeah! This would be fun as hell! Also, I want some of your YT fame }:|
Send me a PM, I'll send you my Skype... I may even be able to host the server (I have the port forwarded and everything), but we'll see if someone has better connection.

Also, I'll probably only be able to play on weekends... but we can talk about that later. O w O
I get to be in Reapy's videos, oh yeah baby!
Skirazi

Postby Reapy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:54 am

Haha alright! I'll be sure to shoot you a pm sometime. And I love your tiny font comments:p Anyways, thanks!
Reapy

Postby Kumatanchi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:00 am

Sounds like fun, I dont mind joining in :D
Kumatanchi

Postby Reapy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:04 am

Thanks c: I'll be sure to send everyone that is interested a PM later in the week. Keep an eye open.
Reapy

Postby Solid Mike » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 am

Although i don't use Skype, i can host a full 10 player server, i think you've been on it.
Solid Mike

Postby Khally » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Solid Mike wrote:Although i don't use Skype, i can host a full 10 player server, i think you've been on it.

I was going to offer hosting as well, but since he's from the states, I assume he'll get a better connection with a closer host :P
Khally

Postby Solid Mike » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:26 pm

If you want to set up a recording date, let me know when to host.
just text me in game when i need to be included in a strategy otherwise i'll just be pretending i'm spiderman.
Solid Mike

Next

Return to General Discussion