CryziesX Female Titan Research

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

CryziesX Female Titan Research

Postby CryziesX » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:25 am

NOTE: I will add more later but it's really late and I have a fencing tournament I have to participate in tomorrow so right now it won't be as thorough as I want it to be.
So instead of actually fighting the Female Titan in solo multiplayer, I've been studying the Female Titan. After a few breaks and 3-5 hours of studying the Female Titan my results have been consistent with many tests to prove that they're right. Please look at the sketches I've drawn that points out the errors of the Female Titan.
Low Spin Kick: http://i.imgur.com/oSEQouD.jpg
Triple Kick Combo: http://i.imgur.com/9F6rQWP.jpg

Near the end of the low spin kick the Female Titan should not be able to kill you since there isn't enough force to actually hurt anyone. Which is why the death area of the low spin kick should be shortened.

The areas that are supposed to be safe but aren't were shaded.
After many tests the safe areas are there but they aren't consistent. Going in for the kill, luck will be an important factor in whether or not the safe area works after one low spin kick or more.

1 & 5: There's about a 70%-80% chance that the hand will kill you which doesn't make any sense since the legs are only being used in both the low spin kick and and triple kick combo.
2 & 8: The thighs should not be able to kill you since it isn't even physically possible to hurt someone with your thigh when going for a kick like that.
3 & 6: The butt should not be able to kill you at all. I've experienced this with the low spin kick and the triple kick combo.
4: The support leg for the low spin kick can kill you when it shouldn't since it's only used to keep her balanced and not for attacking.
7: When the Female Titan spins during the beginning of the first kick in the triple kick combo her support leg has a 60%-75% chance of killing you which should be 0%.
Last edited by CryziesX on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CryziesX

Re: CryziesX Female Titan Research

Postby Skirazi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 am

Wow, this is really in-depth CryziesX! For a real-life Levi, you sure remind me of Hanji right now... XD

Jokes aside, there are some flaws with the current state of the Female Titan's attacks. For me, the most important is the lack of attacks that target people moving on the ground; I think Feng assumed the sweeping kick would do the whole job, but people can still dodge under it just fine.

The issues that you talk about are also very important, Feng should look into those ASAP! Good job hunting them, CryziesX!
Skirazi

Postby Kumatanchi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:59 am

the only problem I have with her is that you die anyways by the low spin kick even if it doesnt touch you while you're directly beneath her.
Kumatanchi

Postby Senpai » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 am

I feel like the wire detection sucks on her, and reeling in on her is harder than normal titans.

Otherwise everyone else said what I was thinking.
Senpai

Postby Arise7 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 am

1. Going to disagree, the hand good very easily kill you while she is kicking. Pretty much it would be like being swatted.
2. Also going to disagree with that too, being hit by a titan thigh while using 3dmg can very easily kill you; even while she's just sweeping her leg across the ground.
3. The butt usually kills you when you get scrunched up between the inside of the thigh and the calf; getting squished to death. Though i have noticed some occasions where it just kills u outright.
4. I'll agree with this one. The supporting leg during spinning low kick should not be able to kill you just because her ankle slightly spinning against you.
7. Yea the supporting leg should not be able to kill you but the 3 kicks should.
Arise7

Postby Fuginotory » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 pm

She can jump kick you off her head if you stand on it, and she doesn't hit you with the hand either, you die when she kicks.
The three kick combo can kill you almost anywhere on her body, so can the jump kick.
The sweep kick can be dodged by jumping, as long as you are not too close to her body.
She could use a stomp or something, but between the sweep kick and that low hand strike, I'm already having enough trouble.

Overall her current attack range is larger then her visible body, and she creates kill zones that are way to big in my opinion, but I think this is to compensate for her lack of moves, and is something I think Feng will be improving upon.

What bothers me the most however is the fact she doesn't bite, and the fact that what was a must in the show is not advised here. Yes, I'm talking about blinding, has anyone else noticed how pointless and most of the time deadly blinding her is? As soon as you hit her eyes she covers them with one hand and slaps everything into oblivion with the other, where in the show she just set down passive until her eyes regenerate... I'm not saying make her completely passive, I'm saying that she starts attacking a bit too soon, and usually ends up swatting whoever was unfortunate enough to hit her eyes.
Fuginotory

Postby BK201 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Fuginotory wrote:What bothers me the most however is the fact she doesn't bite, and the fact that what was a must in the show is not advised here. Yes, I'm talking about blinding, has anyone else noticed how pointless and most of the time deadly blinding her is? As soon as you hit her eyes she covers them with one hand and slaps everything into oblivion with the other, where in the show she just set down passive until her eyes regenerate... I'm not saying make her completely passive, I'm saying that she starts attacking a bit too soon, and usually ends up swatting whoever was unfortunate enough to hit her eyes.

I was thinking the exact same thing about attacking the eyes. Annie's reaction speed and immediate offensive after you hit the eyes makes going for them a good way to get yourself killed. It doesn't leave even a slight opening for the neck really. Not that we may necessarily want that either.
BK201

Postby Liduso » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:46 pm

In regards to the low spin kick, I don't think it has a full 360 radius, as when I dodge under her legs and through to her back I tend to survive due to her rotation not quite reaching full swing.
Liduso

Postby Hecate » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I got killed by her boobs -.-
Hecate

Postby Colopty » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Hecate wrote:I got killed by her boobs -.-

You can't possibly complain about that. :lol:
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty