CryziesX Female Titan Research

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: CryziesX Female Titan Research

Postby Tsukiyo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Also note: The frontal slap attack can kill you when you're behind it.

No god damn idea how, probably from her hand returning to its default position and it still SOMEHOW counting as a hit, but it does it.
Tsukiyo

Postby Fuginotory » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Normal titans can do that too, when they use Titan-Do, so that's nothing new.
Fuginotory

Postby Xyro » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Fuginotory wrote:Normal titans can do that too, when they use Titan-Do, so that's nothing new.

Normal Titans and their Titan -fu should be nerfed, or the should be able to blow you up from miles away T-T.

On the other hand, Annie should be able to grab your hooks :?
Xyro

Postby Fuginotory » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:57 pm

That would require a collision mesh for the ropes, and making a good one is annoying, I mean, even the 3DS game doesn't have a collision mesh for the ropes.
Fuginotory

Postby Sunutsu » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:52 pm

CryziesX wrote:NOTE: I will add more later but it's really late and I have a fencing tournament I have to participate in tomorrow so right now it won't be as thorough as I want it to be.
So instead of actually fighting the Female Titan in solo multiplayer, I've been studying the Female Titan. After a few breaks and 3-5 hours of studying the Female Titan my results have been consistent with many tests to prove that they're right. Please look at the sketches I've drawn that points out the errors of the Female Titan.
Low Spin Kick: http://i.imgur.com/oSEQouD.jpg
Triple Kick Combo: http://i.imgur.com/9F6rQWP.jpg

Near the end of the low spin kick the Female Titan should not be able to kill you since there isn't enough force to actually hurt anyone. Which is why the death area of the low spin kick should be shortened.

The areas that are supposed to be safe but aren't were shaded.
After many tests the safe areas are there but they aren't consistent. Going in for the kill, luck will be an important factor in whether or not the safe area works after one low spin kick or more.

1 & 5: There's about a 70%-80% chance that the hand will kill you which doesn't make any sense since the legs are only being used in both the low spin kick and and triple kick combo.
2 & 8: The thighs should not be able to kill you since it isn't even physically possible to hurt someone with your thigh when going for a kick like that.
3 & 6: The butt should not be able to kill you at all. I've experienced this with the low spin kick and the triple kick combo.
4: The support leg for the low spin kick can kill you when it shouldn't since it's only used to keep her balanced and not for attacking.
7: When the Female Titan spins during the beginning of the first kick in the triple kick combo her leg has a 60%-75% chance of killing you which should be 0%.

Thanks for mentioning crysziesx, i thought i was the only one having these problems. I remember mentioning some of these to my guild members and they all shot me down saying I deserved to die from these attacks, which is incredibly stupid seeing as she can kill you with a kick without having to touch you sometimes. I also hate how when she brings her right hand down her back she can kill you if you stand above it. I don't get how you die from that seeing as how you are above her hand and its going in the opposite direction. I hope next update feng changes the hitboxes on her so they aren't as big. I also hope that feng lets us hit her spinal cord to make her fall down, because in the manga one of the scouting legion troops mentioned that hitting her spinal cord would slow her down.
Sunutsu

Postby Terramort » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Yes. The back-graze should NOT kill you. Ever. At the very most, it should unhook you cables and knock you the ground, where you can be killed by the (if ever added) fall damage. I've never managed to kill even the smallest of bugs on by back using the move she did... like, there is no room/angle to build up momentum, and her hand is hitting you slower than almost anything she does, yet explodes you? No. Just no.
Terramort

Faultys

Postby ypknight » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:10 pm

I personally think Titan Annie has some faultys. One that include any part of her body an offensive attack.
For example, touching any part of her body slightly nudging you will result in you dying.....
I'm not sure if this is just me but, even when her butt clenches, it kills you. When she bends down while your on her thigh, her butt will squish you to death.

And Levi can't use his special on the nape of Titan Annie's neck. It only results u in bouncing off of her.
ypknight

Re: Titan Annie

Postby Arise7 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Already threads about Titan annie's bugs, merging with CrysiesX thread.
Arise7

Postby Blizzard2795 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Posting it here, since it fits in this thread pretty well. Cryz, Arise, and myself were debating how the female titan's aggro works, with Cryz and I believing that it's completely random who she targets and when, while Arise believes that there's a system to it. After both of us testing it, we both came to the conclusion that we were right, with Cryz and myself finding it to be random, and Arise finding it to follow a system that he can avoid. Due to this, the best, and quickest, way to figure out whether it's random, or if it actually follows a system, and by extension, what the system is, is to have as many people as possible test out who she'll target, with various distances, placements, movements, and number of players. If you find a way to consistently avoid getting the aggro, or consistently hold onto it, please provide a video, or at least an explanation on how to repeat it.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this was suggested by crybaby Ghost.
Blizzard2795

Postby Terramort » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm finding she ignores me 90% of the time, until everyone else is dead. The last game I was playing, Annie would regularly immediately de-aggro everyone and run to Turtletots whenever he spawned, then keep aggro on Turtle until death. It also so happened Turtle was our best player at the time. I do found that she will temporarily aggro me if I start attempting to grapple her upper torso as opposed to using trees and such to hook her.
Terramort

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion