CryziesX Female Titan Research

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: CryziesX Female Titan Research

Postby Creation » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 pm

This is how i feel when fighting Annie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc7sM0oQKa0

Surely someone cant throw so many sweep kicks consecutively without needing to readjust? Annie pls stahp
Creation

Postby Bryne Arnstadt » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:Posting it here, since it fits in this thread pretty well. Cryz, Arise, and myself were debating how the female titan's aggro works, with Cryz and I believing that it's completely random who she targets and when, while Arise believes that there's a system to it. After both of us testing it, we both came to the conclusion that we were right, with Cryz and myself finding it to be random, and Arise finding it to follow a system that he can avoid. Due to this, the best, and quickest, way to figure out whether it's random, or if it actually follows a system, and by extension, what the system is, is to have as many people as possible test out who she'll target, with various distances, placements, movements, and number of players. If you find a way to consistently avoid getting the aggro, or consistently hold onto it, please provide a video, or at least an explanation on how to repeat it.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this was suggested by crybaby Ghost.

The first person she aggros to is the host, as far as I've noticed, if you spawn a tree closer than the host she'll ignore you unless you're in her immediate vicinity.
Bryne Arnstadt

Postby ypknight » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 pm

This is pretty good :D
ypknight

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Something to note, I'm not entirely sure when it happened, but changes were made to the female titan. Not too sure on the extent of the changes, but I know that at the very least she runs MUCH faster on abnormal mode than she used to. This might extend to the other difficulties as well, and there might also be some other changes.
Blizzard2795

Postby Khally » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:Something to note, I'm not entirely sure when it happened, but changes were made to the female titan. Not too sure on the extent of the changes, but I know that at the very least she runs MUCH faster on abnormal mode than she used to. This might extend to the other difficulties as well, and there might also be some other changes.

Not only does she run faster, all her actions are MUCH faster now. It's very, VERY noticeable.
Khally

Postby Blizzard2795 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 am

Khally wrote:
Blizzard2795 wrote:Something to note, I'm not entirely sure when it happened, but changes were made to the female titan. Not too sure on the extent of the changes, but I know that at the very least she runs MUCH faster on abnormal mode than she used to. This might extend to the other difficulties as well, and there might also be some other changes.

Not only does she run faster, all her actions are MUCH faster now. It's very, VERY noticeable.

Yep, I'd say she goes 1.5 times as fast at the very LEAST xD
Blizzard2795

Postby Khally » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 am

It's pretty fun to try and solo her now, while not resorting to any "cheap" tactics. I can barely get a hit though :P
Khally

Postby Blizzard2795 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:11 am

Khally wrote:It's pretty fun to try and solo her now, while not resorting to any "cheap" tactics. I can barely get a hit though :P

I've never been a fan of the ankle method either, but I feel like even that wouldn't be too cheap with how fast she is now xD Also, I have a feeling that if someone managed to do a flyby directly past her while she's running straight at them, they'd just one shot her at this point.
Blizzard2795

Postby Khally » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

Blizzard2795 wrote:I've never been a fan of the ankle method either, but I feel like even that wouldn't be too cheap with how fast she is now xD Also, I have a feeling that if someone managed to do a flyby directly past her while she's running straight at them, they'd just one shot her at this point.

Ahah true. I find it very hard to hit the nape, despite hitting the "spot" frequently. For some reason, only 1/5 will actually hit. Is this because of any reason in particular? Is the hitbox slightly up/down?
Khally

Postby Arise7 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 am

Well her hitbox is very miniscule, the same size as Eren's hitbox (i joke around about their being chibi annie model hidden in there that you have to it xD). I like the nape size because technically you have to hit the shifter inside of the body to kill it, and the smaller nape size makes it more difficult. A nice trick is to fly directly towards her chin, when she turns around to do her hook kick; u can sometimes connect with her nape if your going fast enough.
Arise7

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion