Annie's hitbox

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Annie's hitbox

Postby qwop » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:15 am

Im actually very curious about her hitbox. Does it rotate together with her when she spin and squats ? And how big exactly it is. Also, they should replace all those chubby titans with models like this :)
qwop

Re: Annie's hitbox

Postby Skirazi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 am

Skirazi

Postby qwop » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 am

what about the nape, how big is it and does those hitbox rotate when she spins ?
qwop

Postby Skirazi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 am

I honestly don't know what you mean by "rotate", and that picture came from Feng's weibo: he only shared the leg hitboxes, not the eye or the nape hitboxes.

The hitboxes just kinda stick to the model they way you see them. I don't know what you mean by rotate.
Skirazi

Postby Senpai » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:03 am

I think OP means does the hitbox stay where it's at when she kicks "rotates," and how big it is.

This looks like a job for blizzard. xp Someone get Ghosthunter to put the slave collar on blizzard again.
Senpai

Postby Tsukiyo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Skirazi wrote:Image

Absolutely not, I've hit those exact spots a million times over and she takes no damage, it is far more particular than that. If that came from Feng himself, then he needs to give her a touch-up, because that is NOT how the hitboxes actually are.

And to answer OP's question, I find her hitboxes are actually far more exposed when she's attacking than when she isn't.
Tsukiyo

Postby Blizzard2795 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Tsukiyo wrote:

Absolutely not, I've hit those exact spots a million times over and she takes no damage, it is far more particular than that. If that came from Feng himself, then he needs to give her a touch-up, because that is NOT how the hitboxes actually are.

And to answer OP's question, I find her hitboxes are actually far more exposed when she's attacking than when she isn't.

That picture is indeed from Feng, and it's accurate. Look at those tiny rectangles on the back of her knees and ankles. I think you're really overestimating how big they look.
Blizzard2795

Postby Tsukiyo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:
Tsukiyo wrote:

That picture is indeed from Feng, and it's accurate. Look at those tiny rectangles on the back of her knees and ankles. I think you're really overestimating how big they look.

Oh I thought it was saying the entirety of the circled area is a weak-point. As suggested by what he wrote himself.

Regardless, I've hit those same spots and still got nothing. I would love to know why it seems they're far more exposed when she's attacking rather than standing still. I think she has model issues to be entirely honest.
Tsukiyo

Postby Arise7 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Yea the rectangle hitboxes are accurate, but Fem T moves around so much it's hard to get a good slice on it; you can very easily graze right next to it without getting the box.
Arise7

Postby Tsukiyo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:00 pm

So if I'm not off my guess here, the white skeletal lines on her heels and back of the knee actually serve as markers then. As in, you strike RIGHT above them, no?
Tsukiyo

Next

Return to General Discussion