Public Match Level

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Public Match Level

Postby HallowedSaber » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Does anyone else feel like the people with the best ping seem to only play on normal?
HallowedSaber

Re: Public Match Level

Postby BK201 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Normal is more of the universal difficulty. Because everyone can have fun on that difficulty. Where as new players would be dying left and right on hard or abnormal difficulties. Also, I think most people don't mind flaunting their skills online either. And it's easier to do so on normal mode, where the titans aren't very fast in anything they do. These are the reasons I think most players go with normal difficulty.
BK201

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 pm

It's more fun when they die.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Creation » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

im sick of people flipping out when they see a crawler, they're simple as hell to kill if someones smart enough to bait it for you
Creation

Postby TataBlitz » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:04 pm

yes they are simple, but even seasoned players have some reaction to it, usually a shit it's a crawler, gotta actually be careful instead of flying around like we usually do. I usually freak out because I usually fly around at high speeds, nothings more fun than flying around then suddenly a giant face takes up your entire screen and bulldozes you (I use flying, but I'm not as good as others at staying in the air, I usually have to land and rehook, landing gets me bulldozed XD)
TataBlitz

Postby Ice » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Normal is a great public server difficulty. I usually only like to do hard mode in a private game to ensure that everyone can deal with them.
Ice

Postby Hecate » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:34 am

I usually just freeze. Don't know if it's with my ping
Hecate

Postby Kalen » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 am

Icefireburn1 wrote:Normal is a great public server difficulty. I usually only like to do hard mode in a private game to ensure that everyone can deal with them.

Agree with this ^

I make Normal rooms when hosting for others in Public games. Mainly because the majority of random players seem to stem into the "NEW" category. Assuming this is because the game is blowing up in popularity lately with youtube video mentions and the like. And it makes it more suitable for players of all types to play.

I like to do Hard or Abnormal with friends in Private games because I know what my friends can handle. And if a couple of my friends can't handle it then we play Normal. No harm done really. Good way to flaunt your skills if you're above Normal.
Kalen

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:11 am

Crawler is easy if he didn't saw you first. There are many ways to kill one.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Levvuny » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Because I can never get on any private games, I host all of my games on easy so I won't have people just leaving. So I have to play all of my hard/abnormal games by myself.
Levvuny

Next

Return to General Discussion