Public Match Level

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Public Match Level

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:07 am

Normal is pretty much pointless. It's like training level.
Even Hard isn't altogether too hard on City.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 am

Accelevi wrote:Normal is pretty much pointless. It's like training level.

For people that play daily yeah, keep in mind that public is open to everyone which means the players that just got introduced to the game, the very casual player etc etc, you cannot honestly claim that you were raping titans the first time you played this game can you? It takes time to get used to everything.
TataBlitz

Postby Accelevi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:54 am

Yeah, just use it as a beginning step stone, and then after like a few playthroughs, moving to hard is a lot better.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:50 am

Accelevi wrote:Normal is pretty much pointless. It's like training level.

Well you can say that Normal is Easy and Hard Normal.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby EmilioDx » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:56 am

HollowedSaber wrote:Does anyone else feel like the people with the best ping seem to only play on normal?

People only wants to have fun when they play Dx i've meet with a lots of people and most of them are new and only wanna have fun.

Even when i got in a game with a pro squad they're playing normal because they can troll the titans and stuff like that
EmilioDx

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 am

Everytime when I host on hard, players complain that is too hard, and die from the start. With normal, you can have some teamwork and have a chance to complete the level even with noobs.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby EmilioDx » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Everytime i get on a Match with Hard or Abnormal level i die like pro, but because of freezing Dx, it isn't until there are 20-15 titans that i can play a smooth and normal game.

Not all people have a good PC, so maybe that's another reason? if that happens to me maybe to somebody else, and killing titans with that shit (the pc, laptop) freezing is annoying :T
EmilioDx

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 pm

On normal difficulty there are ussually more players, so it's better to organize the team and protect everyone. but in hArd mode, 1 jumper and everyone flips their shit XD
Z.E.D

Postby AstroMagnum » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 pm

My friend has been hosting a hard public server for a while now. We've only really seen somebody complain about it being on hard once and most people seem to handle it. The one person who was complaining stopped complaining after one game and joined the next one she hosted with no problem.
Though, I do remember this one time I saw a game called "Super Pro Only" I asked the host if it was on hard and he said "No, it's on normal because only super pros can beat all 20 waves."
AstroMagnum

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Only super pros? lol with good team organization and decent skill anyone can get to lvl 20,
Z.E.D

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion