Pub Lobby Etequite

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Pub Lobby Etequite

Postby HallowedSaber » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:23 am

I know i shouldn't expect too much when playing in pub matches, but there's too many people joining and Spamming with "GOGOOGOGOGOOGOGOGO" or some stupid shit. honestly if you want a game to start immediately play solo or host your own lobby. who the hell are you to order around the host who either forwarded his port so we can play, has good connection, or made time to host. Have some respect people. Am I the only one who feels this way?
HallowedSaber

Re: Pub Lobby Etequite

Postby Levvuny » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:37 am

omg, that happened yesterday to me, someone named "Kira", please do not play with him, I had to shut down my server because of him.
Levvuny

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:37 am

So long as they aren't posting acsii dicks, I'm okay.
Spoiler:
I'm not sure If that's even possible.

Edit: Well you can't copy and paste, but with enough time I'm sure you could.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 am

I just ignore them, the game starts when I start it, if they are in such a hurry they are free to leave, and I usually host re-spawn rooms so some troll jerk can't just hide somewhere and keep everyone dead, runing the game. Yeah, re-spawns are pretty cheap, but I usually play solely for fun so I don't mind it, plus it lets me get away with higher difficulties, and allows people on the public servers to challenge themselves, it's a win-win (and we usually win... except that one time).
Fuginotory

Postby Solid Mike » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 am

It happens every time, i just stopped caring.
Solid Mike

Postby Vexy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:49 am

It's either: 'GOGOGOGO', 'LEAVE MY FRIEND NEEDS TO JOIN' or 'NO I'M LEVI GO ANOTHER CHARACTER'...
Vexy

Postby Hilo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:13 am

Generally the people who spam don't make it in. That, or they don't last very long in the game. Not too much of a problem at the moment.
Hilo

Postby BK201 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 am

Public Lobby Etiquette with Captain Johnny Depp.

Seriously though. Those people so eager to go do get kind of annoying. The host feels more pressured to start because these guys. And then, before you know it, the match has begun and a lot of people weren't even ready or anything.

Something that might help multiplayer in that sense is a memory of our preference of name and character, so all we have to do is ready up once we join a room. Or maybe if players don't need to ready up at all.
BK201

Postby Lucky Hat » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:59 pm

The whole rush start and those who type "GOGOGGOGOGGOG" and stuff does get annoying, mainly the whole rush start with the host, not asking if everyone is ready or waiting a little to be sure. This probably annoys me more as I like to have a game with different characters, so I'm happy to change when someone chooses the same as me but when they see that last person, it's like CLICK BOOM game start, or when someone is doing something more important. So the hosts need to be a little more courteous as well.
Lucky Hat

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:10 pm

I always ignore them, and after they ragequit or something like that. That's why I only play with friends/small limit for public server.
Annie Leonhardt

Next

Return to General Discussion